break up- armin a.

Start from the beginning

"shoot, might have to cut this one short i have a meeting" she said, closing her laptop and packing her things, you smiled before grabbing your coffee and getting up, making your way out the building.

"y/n" armin called, chasing after you, he grabbed your wrist spinning you around to face him, "what" you said, nearly spilling the coffee, "come by my place tonight, maybe we could talk about this" he said, letting go of your wrist before walking past, getting in his car.

you looked at him the whole time until he drove off into the distance, thinking about the offer before walking down the stairs and making your way back home.
____

a few years ago

"listen armin, i have no intention of doing this but you fucked up" eren said getting up from his seat.

you mikasa armin and eren were at dinner, you blabbered to mikasa about finding out how armin "cheated" on you, and apparently she couldn't hold it in anymore and told eren everything.

erens fist targeted armins face before he could even acknowledge what was happening, his body hit the wall behind him as eren continuously hit him, mikasa screamed in horror, whilst you remained frozen, you had no idea what to do.

"eren stop" mikasa screamed, getting up before you held her hand, stopping her from going any closer, she looked down at you, her eyebrows furrowed.

eren stopped, giving armin some time to get back to his senses. His nose was already bleeding and the side of his head as well, letting the blood drip down his temple.

he put his fists up, charging his attack before getting interrupted by another one of erens hits, making him drop to his knees and fall to the ground. Eren stared at him before turning around grabbing a napkin to clean the blood off his knuckles.

"what the fuck eren" mikasa said getting up rushing to him, "i'm sorry armin, but if you really loved y/n you wouldn't have cheated on her" he said before removing mikasas hands off him and walking to the bathroom.

you got up, rushing to armin to check if he was ok, flipping him around, his eyes were closed and his mouth was opened breathing slowly.
______

"armin invited me over to his, says he wants to talk" you said on the phone with your friend while swaying side to side in your kitchen, she was silent for a second, "what the fuck? are you going to go?" mikasa asked, you shrugged to yourself, "i might, i wanna hear him out" you said flipping the food in the pan.

"i saw pieck and porco today" she said breaking the silence, you stopped, "what? where?" you asked placing the wooden spoon down and walking back to your phone that was placed on the counter, "some restaurant, i was with annie and she pointed it out. Listen y/n, are you sure porco is the right one?" she asked, you leaned against the counter over your phone, "i never said he was" you said picking up your phone.

"anyway i'm getting another line i'll call you in a bit" you said lying before ending the call going to your messages with porco.

you
i'm going to armins today, he said we have to speak about something.

you sent the text before hearing the door unlock, revealing porco with his collar shirt opened slightly and his body swaying side to side,
"are you drunk?" you asked, he shook his head before walking up to you, pulling you in for a hug, his hands moving down your body to squeeze your ass.