"Yeah lets go see her" Javon smirked. "I guess" Jordyn shrugged.

We walked down the street back to A'dyn's building.

I knocked on the apartment door two times before dd opened it. He frowned up seeing me. "What you doing back and who them" He asked making me mug.

"First of all this ain't your apartment, second of all what you still doing here" I asked. "India still here and she let me stay longer because A'dyn did my hair" He stated.

"Who you" Javon asked dd. "Who you" He mugged. "Alright let us in" I said. Dd stood back and let us in. "India some people here with Mari" Dd stated.

"Who you got in my house Mari" India yelled from her room. "Family" I answered. "Hold on let me finish getting dress so I can see who tf in my house" She said.

"Where's A'dyn" I asked. "In the bathroom" Dd answered. "Tell her we out here" I said as we all sat on the couch.

Dd nodded and went into the room. "Jordyn you are so pretty" I smiled. "Thank you, that's why you've always been my fav" Jordyn snickered.

"Really" I asked shocked. "Yeah A'dyn never likes to do anything fun and she stays dressing up like a nigga now" Jordyn laughed.

"Not to much, but I do agree about the fun part" I said.

"Put on some sweatspants or something, don't come out with them lil shorts it's a nigga in there" I heard dd say before opening A'dyn room door and closing it behind him.

"What y'all looking at" He frowned up. "Who are you" Jordyn and Javon said at the same time. "I'm dd now who are y'all" Dd said as he sat down on the couch.

"Jordyn I'm A'dyn cousin and this is my boyfriend Javon" Jordyn answered. "What you is to A'dyn" Javon asked dd.

"Why" Dd replied. "Just answer the damn question" I mugged dd because he being mad hostile right now. Just be nice for once.

"Mari shut the fuck up" Dd stated. "What's going o-" A'dyn paused as she came out the room. She looked as if she's seen a ghost or something.

"You good" Dd looked confused. "What's up Lil AA" Javon smiled at her. "g-get the fuck out" A'dyn yelled.

"Wha-"I started before she cut me off. "Leave" She yelled again. "Hey A'dyn chill" Jordyn spoke. "No because you know what you was doing when you and him came here" A'dyn said starting to cry.

I ain't never seen her break down like this and I was so confused on what was going on. "Whats going on why y'all yelling like tha-" India paused seeing them too.

"Oh hell to the mothafucking nawl, Jordyn what the fuck is you bringing him up in this house for" India yelled.

Oh shit that made dd and i jump. We both sat there looking confused. "Auntie i knew it was a bad idea to come but Mari dragged me he-" She started and A'dyn cut her off.

"You brought them here" A'dyn looked at me. "I thought you would be happy if I brought her" I said before hearing a gun cock back.

I looked over and seen India pulling a gun out her purse and cocking it back. "You got 3 secs to get up out my damn house before i put a bullet through yo brain nigga" India said pointing it towards Javon.