𝟏𝟓

𝐀'𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄𝟔:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇

𝐀'𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄
𝟔:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇

❤︎︎

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈" i asked my mom as I stood in the doorway of her bedroom. She was getting Aaliyah dressed, I was already ready.

"Maybe.. Maybe not, it depends because we cant blame her for bringing jordyn and that unknown gremlin, she dosent know what happened" My mom stated as she put on Aaliyah's shoes.

"Her outfit is so cute" I smiled. "Thank you" Liyah smiled back. "I think ima apologized, it wasn't her fault and plus I don't want argue with her, she's my best friend she wouldn't do anything bad to me on purpose right" I said.

"Right, I went out with her mom yesterday and she was talking about how Mari was crying when she got home that night, so today at school just talk to her alright" My mom stated.

I nodded my head and turned towards the front door. "Also I gotta question" She said coming out the room with Aaliyah in her hands.

"Yeah" I answered. "David asked you out yet" She smiled. "Uhh no and I thought you didn't like him" I said.

"I never said that I just didn't know that the boy my daughter sweared she hate would be the one to take her virginity and please tell that lil boy to stop trying to hit on me in my dm's" She said causing me to laugh.

"But mommy that's my boyfren" Aaliyah cheesed. "Girl bye, you don't even know what a boyfriend is" My momma chuckled.  "Yes I do, it's dd" She mean mugged.

"Mhm let's go" She pointed at the door.

❤︎︎

I walked down the hallway trying to look for Mari but instead I ran into Ddot. "Yo wsp my heart" Ddot smiled as he hugged me.

"Hey Ddot" I waved while trying to look around behind him. "You looking for dd, if so he's gonna be late coming to school" He stated.