CHAPTER FIVE

SONG: BABYDOLL (Speed) by Ari Abdul

It's been two weeks since my stay in LA and Pedro has been in contact with me everyday since then. He had 3 big projects in the works so I understood why we couldn't physically be together but goddamn how I missed him. We talk on the phone late at night about how each-other's days went and texted throughout the day when we had the chance. It was Sunday night and I was waiting for Pedro's usual phone call. Soon enough my phone began to vibrate and I stopped mid nighttime routine to answer his FaceTime call.

"Helloooo" I said in a funny accent.

"Hiiii" Pedro sang out before adding, "How was your day love?"

"It was a pretty mellow day, nothing exciting really. What about you?" I say over the phone.

"We started prepping for tomorrow's recording session of The Mandalorian. Which brings me to ask you... how do you feel about coming up here tomorrow morning to join me for the recording?" Pedro asks as he looks for your reaction through the screen.

"Tomorrow morning huh. When would I have to be there by?" I asked.

"It's set for 7am but we realistically we dont start till 7:30ish." He responds before adding, "You could come tonight if you wanted, I know it's last minute but you're welcome to spend the night here... with me." Pedro says with a cheeky smile.

"Um yeah I can leave right now but I won't arrive at your place until 11pm, are you good with that?"

"I know i'm old but I can still handle going to sleep late (y/n)." Pedro chuckled.

"I was just making sure, I would hate to intrude or be the reason that the main star is groggy for the first recording of your big show." I say as I lay in bed staring at Pedro through my screen.

"Well this star is always tired and groggy to each recording anyways so no one would tell the difference." Pedro joked on the phone.

I let out a giggle and stayed quiet for awhile.

"Pedro will it be safe for us to be seen... like will it be questioned by the people there?" I finally say out loud.

"I really don't think so, there's not that many people there and it's in an enclosed and discrete area. They don't usually question things about my personal life." Pedro reassures me.

"Alrighty, i'll start getting ready then." I say as I get up from my bed.

"Can we stay on the phone?" Pedro innocently asks.

"Of course P." I respond while gathering my things.

I continued to pack up my stuff for an over-night stay at Pedro's as we joked on the phone about stupid things. Finally I was ready and in my car about to set off on a short voyage to LA.

"I'll see you soon P, bye." I say into my phone.

"Drive safe okay i'll be waiting for ya. Baiiii." he responds.

I made my way to the city of Los Angeles bumping to loud music and speeding, hoping that I would be lucky and not get pulled over tonight.

Two hours pass by and I had finally arrived at Pedro's residence. I texted him that I was here and almost instantly after saw him making his way outside to me. I get out of the car as he comes up to me and pulls me into a big hug.