Before All This Happened

Nearly a century ago, the world war had started. It lasted for nearly 30 years. It was the worst humanity had ever seen, killing billions at just the drop of one bomb. Where ever the human eye could see, one can only see death, destruction, hunger and the loss of a loved one.

But there was still hope, a group of people, which emerged in the form of leaders of a new and better-promised nation, after the war. They were like rays of the sun in the darkness of the war. They came together in Kashmir and forged a new, nation, a nation with no war, no loss, no sadness and most importantly no segregation in the society. Bringing the whole world and its nation under one roof was not an easy task, the war just made things harder for them. In spite of all the obstacles in their way, they succeeded in reaching their goal.

But even after the goal was reached, due to the huge amount of diversity, political instability and riots became a common site. Over the course of the next five years, many new accommodation laws were made, and policies were executed. But still, the political matters never came to an end. A solution was thought of by the leaders. They divided the world into 15 states, subordinate to the head council, which was made of the leaders of the states. Each state was given its own ruler, a sort of dictatorship... but it was as they called a better order. The state would be inherited from their father or mother by the next generation, sort of like a monarchy.

It is now 2190, half a century after the war ended. And our story ........................ wait am I reading this right? STATE 7?! it's the worst part of the world! How are our protagonists supposed to survive in such a world?!