What the absolute fucking hell was going on? This chapter was supposed to get some actual plot. All we've achieved so far is basically bullshit.

As if summoned by the previous statement, the building suddenly shock making the occupants grab the nearest thing to steady themselves. Peter was held by Lucifer while Clint decided to hug the ground. (Auto wanted to say hug the devil, it ships ClintxLucifer.)

"Grab the child," Lucifer told Clint, looking around with narrowed eyes, daring whatever was doing this to show itself.

Clint grabbed Peter by his neck like a little kitten and then kinda somehow mysteriously for plot reasons they were inside the vents. He had his arrow ready and aimed down, waiting for the signal or whatever to shot anyone.

Lucifer stood still in the middle of the room.

What a time for the Avengers-Clint to go on a mission.

As all bad guys go to the same villainary school, they have the same tricks. So obviously the lights went out for a few seconds and when they appeared again, there was a silhouette.

The two eyes each other, assessing the threat but it was the intruder that made the first move.

Clint knew who they were dealing with and if it was anyone but Lucifer dealing with this threat, he'd be worried but fuck the Russian spy asshole, Lucifer was gonna fuck this dude up.

In an unepic battle that lasted for all 20 seconds —Lucifer fixed her hair — suddenly they now had a Russian assassin passed out on their floor.

I know, very disappointing. First battle scene and it's not even a battle. Shame on overpowered characters and their powers!!

Clint shot the assassin with his plastic bow. He groaned. Clint ran to the kitchen and came back with a cooking pan. Peter sympathized with the assassin.

"Get fucked Winter."

Lucifer rolled her eyes, "I did all the work. You hid behind the child like a coward."

"I did not! If it wasn't for my terrifying aura and my mighty bow it would be you on the ground."

"I am so close to just tearing out your throat your nasty unfunny short man!"

"TAKE THAT BACK—!"

And they were off again.

Tony came back to his tower mostly intact, the Winter Soldier in a holding cell, Peter eating tacos, Clint not around, and Lucifer suspiciously trying to hide a red substance on the floor.

He can't wait to retire.

BONJOURR MA DUDESSSSSS
IVE MISSED YOU

Is anyone even reading this anymore? I don't blame you.
Anyways, I was feeling like writing and in my marvel mood so here. Have this none sense. Make something out of it.

I wrote uno 2 months ago in this chapter and nothing else, so today I just had to role w it. Thanks past me.

Bye

Bye. See u next year. Muah.