She's running, Bell.

Clarke 

Clarke had been walking around camp for the past 30 minutes looking for Xena, she hasn't seen the girl at all since she and Bellamy had gotten back from the supply run. Clarke walked back out of the drop ship before spotting Bellamy and Octavia by the gate. 

The blonde begin to walk over, letting out a stressed sigh before she could make it over Bellamy turned around and saw her walking over. "is it time?" He asked, looking at the girl with a nervous look.

"No, have you seen Xena? I can't find her anywhere." Clarke asked, her eyes looking at the male with worry before she looked over at Octavia. 

"I haven't seen her." Bellamy said, looking at the girl before looking at Octavia who didn't look at them. "have you O?" 

Octavia sighed before she turned around, "she left camp, she came to me and I tried to stop her, but she just left." Octavia said, shaking her head. 

"what the hell is she thinking? going out there by herself?" Bellamy asked, frowning his eyebrows as he stepped closer to Octavia with a hint of anger and worried. "there's killers out there."

Clarke stared at Octavia, not saying a word for a moment. "she's running, Bellamy." Clarke said, her eyes settled on Octavia before finally looking back at Bellamy to see him staring at her before moving his eyes to his sister. 

Octavia looked at him, shrugging her shoulders. "What? you think you are the only one the Ark is going to kill when they get done here?" Octavia asked with a scoff, shaking her head. Clarke and Bellamy stayed quiet, Clarke sighed and walked off with Bellamy following her. Clarke walked into the tent with Bellamy, both of them had their nerves raising as they were about to talk to the man Bellamy shot on the Ark, they had gotten back into camp late last night from the day trip.

Not only did Clarke have to worry about making sure Bellamy gets pardon for shooting the man, but she had to worry about Xena, her friend, in the woods alone while the grounders were out there spilling blood, and if they see her blood, who knows what could happen? Clarke didn't and that worried her.

Clarke and Bellamy sat down in front of the radio, seeing Jaha's face on the screen as they put on the headset. "Mr. Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now. but before we get into that there is something I would like to discuss with Clarke." Jaha said, raising his chin at the pair.

Bellamy looked over at Clarke with a confused look on her face, Clarke looked over at Bellamy before looking back at the screen. "What is this about, sir?" Clarke asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"The black blood...," Jaha said with a serious tone and an angry expression on his face, "is she alive?" Clarke and Bellamy looked over at each other, giving the other a nervous glance before Bellamy's face harden. 

Bellamy looked back at the screen, "why?" Bellamy asked, squinting his eyes at Jaha. Clarke's eyes flickered to Jaha, seeing him raise his chin at him again. 

"As you know, it is an unforgivable crime to be a night blood, she gets no second chance." Jaha said darkly, his eyes flickering between the two with a dark look in his eyes. "It's also an unforgivable crime to help or guide a night blood, " Jaha said, Clarke glared at Jaha as Bellamy clenched his fist, still confused. "So, I suggest you tell the truth." 

"What will you do to her when you get down here?" Clarke asked, looking at Jaha with furrowed eyebrows as she still glared at him. Bellamy gave Clarke a glance, the harden look still on his face. 

"we're unsure, she is still under the age of 18." Jaha said with a Clarke and Bellamy stayed quiet, both trying to process what they have been told. Clarke was trying to image where in world Xena could be. "Now, where is the nameless kid?" Jaha asked, his eyes set on Clarke. 

"So, what? you are going to lock her up for another two years?" Clarke said annoyed and angry, her eyes flickering between Jaha's who was dull and emotionless. 

"She's dead, killed by a grounder due to the color of her blood." Bellamy said right when Clarke was about to say something. Clarke looked at him with a look of disbelief and confusion, "so I guess she isn't a problem." 

"Guess not," Jaha said as he relaxed in his chair again, but he sent Bellamy and Clarke a suspicious look. "Now, let's move on." Clarke tried to get her mind off Xena, but she realized she really needs to speak to Octavia, try to get the full truth out of her away from everyone, just her and Octavia. 

Clarke gave Bellamy a glance before looking back at the screen, "before you do, I want to say something." Clarke spoke up, "When you sent us down here, you sent us to die, but miraculously, most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him, because of Bellamy. He's one of us, and he deserves to be pardoned of his crimes just like the rest of us."

Jaha's eyes flickered over to Clarke, letting out a sigh. "Clarke, I appreciate your point of view, but it's not that simple." Jaha said, his eyes set on her for a moment. Bellamy narrowed his eyes before looking at Clarke then back at the screen. 

Bellamy watched Jaha lean back in his chair, "It is if you want to know who on The Ark wants you dead." Bellamy said with a serious look on his face. Jaha sat there staring at Bellamy with a thinking look on his face, Jaha raised up in his chair, narrowing his eyes before flickering back to Bellamy. "Bellamy Blake, you're pardoned for your crimes. Now, tell me who gave you the gun." Jaha said in a calm tone but his face held a hint of anger.