"But I must ask a question", began the officiant. "Why is your wife about to be married to another man?"

"She was taken from me", Jung Kook hissed. "By her father. Jordan Harry Weaver Styles' family wanted an alliance- and they didn't care about her feelings. Or the fact that she was already married."

Your hope was rekindled. However bad they were, there was no way Jordan's family could dispute the fact that your marriage to him would be illegal. It would also cause a massive scandal for the Weaver family, trying to force an already-married woman from her husband.

"We might have to end this ceremony here", the officiant stated.

"Wait!" your father yelled, jumping onto the platform. He had a wild look in his eyes. "Can't you see? This certificate is fake! The serial number is invalid!"

"Why- you seem to be right."

The officiant turned to Jung Kook.

"You and Y/N are not married."

A group of mobsters from the Weaver family assembled behind Jordan and the officiant.

"Take him out", Jordan commanded, pointing a finger at Jung Kook.

You expected to see him back down, or run away and leave you forever, but instead, he smiled.

"I thought this might happen. Boys?"

Seemingly out of nowhere, six men lept out of the surrounding trees. They all wore suits and shades, and you recognized them.

They were BTS.

"So, you want to fight, fellas?" Jin asked, directing the question at the Weaver mobsters.

The mobsters were shaking.

"What are you waiting for, fools? Get them!" Jordan screeched.

One of the mobsters lunged for V but got punched in the face.

"Well, it looks like the fight has begun." You grinned.

Jordan and the officiant squared off against Jung Kook and Jin. Meanwhile, the mobsters surrounded the rest of the BTS members, starting fights with each member.

While the boys fought, you ran over to your father.

"Y/N", said your father. "I am incredibly disappointed in you."

"How could you do this to me?" you asked him. "When you knew I loved him?"

"Your happiness does not matter", your father replied, coldly. "Your family needs to remain strong, and not give in to the will of others. If you had stayed with Jordan, he could have made you a great lady. You could have gotten married to the right man."

"He is the wrong man!" you yelled. "He hates me! Everyone hates me, including you! The only people who don't are BTS!"

Tears were streaming down your face. This would be okay for anyone, but you were not like other girls."

The fight between BTS and the mobsters continued, it was a blur of arms and legs. You saw one of the mobsters land a solid hit on Jin, who stumbled backward.

"Help him!" you yelled, running over to his aid.

He was bleeding heavily from his nose, and you could see a hole in his shirt.

You ripped off a piece of your wedding dress and used it as a bandage to stop the bleeding.

"HEY!" Jordan yelled. "Do you know how much I spent on that dress?"

Before he could continue, he was roundhouse kicked by RM.

"Oh crap", you muttered, looking at the mobsters. They were all staggering and holding their heads.