73

Jiang Sui'an couldn't hear what Ting was saying now, and he was lying on the bed with his head in his mouth, and a few painful bangs escaped from his mouth.

Ting tried hard to untie the rope tied to her hand, but reluctantly, this rope was specially made for military women. The greater the strength, the more unable to break free, and the tighter the rope.

Jiang Suian's feeling now is like countless steel needles pierced into his mind, constantly stirring and piercing in his mind, as if his brain is no longer his own, is this something every male worm will bear, male worm It can be tolerated, why can't this male who is a monk halfway through? The rebirth that is finally achieved must be cherished.

Something seemed to slowly take root in the brain and grew into a towering giant tree. Jiang Suian felt that the level of the barrier of the ultimate mental power he could reach before seemed to have changed. The previous barrier was like a wall with almost no possibility of passing through, but now the barrier is like a piece of paper. Being able to pierce through that piece of paper feels like I haven't touched a broader and broader comprehension.

Jiang Suian frowned, slammed into the piece of paper with his own mental strength, and tried his best to pierce the piece of paper.

Finally, Jiang Suian's mental power pierced this barrier and reached a wider place.

He should have successfully broken through to become a double S-class male, Jiang Suian thought dazedly in pain.

Ting looked at the uncomfortable look of the male lord, and felt uncomfortable in his heart. The male lord's pain was like this, but I never heard that the male worm would be in this way in adulthood.

Ting tried hard to put his head on Jiang Suian's body, and gently pressed Jiang Suian's cheek with his cheek, and whispered softly: "The male lord, the male lord of my house is the most special in Chongxing. The most powerful insect will surely survive adulthood and become the most noble Highness in the insect planet."

The pain in Jiang Suian's mind, who had pierced through this barrier, intensified. The moment Ting posted it for some reason, there was a bit of coolness in his mind, like the rain in summer and an oasis in the desert. Unconsciously stretched out his hand, pulled Ting tightly to his side, rolled over, pressing her whole body on Ting's body.

"The male lord?" Ting looked at the male lord who was pressing on him in a daze, and suddenly remembered what he had seen on the forum before. There were some males who had a strong reaction in adulthood, and they might be caught by their females. Attracted, choose to relieve this pain in a way that everyone loves to hear.

This performance of the hero is hardly possible...

The thoughts in Ting's mind were not finished, but Jiang Suian's subsequent actions were confirmed. Jiang Suian began to hurriedly tugged at Ting's home clothes. Such an impatient hero had never seen Ting. The male lord seemed to have been unhurried before, and seemed so calm in every aspect. But now...

Jiang Suian now has no reason, and what he did is based on intuition, and he is not gentle with Ting. Such a rare rudeness makes Ting a little bit overwhelmed for a while.

It may be because of what happened just now, Jiang Suian regained some sense of reason. The pain in my brain has been reduced a lot. Although it is still painful, it can be tolerated anyway, so that the pain does not cause the loss of reason.

Jiang Suian straightened up with some difficulty and untied the red rope tied to Ting's wrist.

"How is the male lord now?" After Ting's wrist was untied, he hurriedly looked at Jiang Suian and asked: "Is it still uncomfortable now? Do we want to go to the hospital?"