Here again, Ting felt a little pain in her head. The hero is so cute that it is really cute, and it is also really difficult to make it difficult. But now the most important thing is to let the male master eat the meal.

"Master, is this okay?" Ting thought for a while and said, "You send a message to 520 on the terminal, and let him shut down automatically when the meal is done. When we finish eating, we will turn on the table and clean up the table. I must say something. Don't talk to 520, do you think this is good?"

Jiang Suian looked at Ting suspiciously, and said with a two-point distrust in his tone: "You promise not to talk to 520?"

"Yes, I promise." Ting looked at Jiang Suian, almost using the softest voice in her life and said: "I definitely didn't say a word to 520."

"Okay, then I will believe you once." Jiang Suian picked up the terminal and began to send messages to 520.

After a while, 520 will be ready for the meal. Jiang Suian brought Ting downstairs to eat, but Ting really didn't say a word to 520, and he didn't even look there.

After eating, Jiang Suian refused to take Ting to sit in the living room, but still took Ting back to the master bedroom.

After returning to the master bedroom, Ting picked up the terminal and saw the males from the Male Conservation Association who liked to preach message sent to herself.

[Male Insect Protection Association-Director Jin Xiao: Colonel Ting, I heard that His Royal Highness has entered the adult stage? Male worms in adulthood are more eager, and one worm should not be able to cope with it. Moreover, this time is the best time for males to conceive females. Your Royal Highness still has no insect cubs. There has been no news from U.S. Ting for two years. I have now prepared two females that are extremely easy to conceive. It is sent now, and maybe the good news will be heard when the adulthood of His Royal Highness is over. 】

Seeing this news, Ting's brows instantly became colder. The hero only quarreled with himself yesterday because of these guys, now he is coming again? If he didn't dare to send the news directly to the hero, he came to threaten him.

Thinking of the anger of the male lord yesterday and the words the male lord said, Ting pursed his lips. Since the male lord has expressed his attitude like this, I must not share the male lord with other females just because he wants a good reputation. possible!

[Ting: How did Director Jin Xiao learn about it? When did the worms of the Male Insect Protection Association also take care of sending worms to the bed of His Royal Highness? 】

Jin Xiao frowned as she watched the reply on the terminal, and she wanted to stuff two Jin family worms next to His Royal Highness. Didn't this Ting accept it before, how can he be so bold for a few days? Moreover, if he hadn't dominated his Royal Highness, now his Royal Highness should have a lot of bugs.

[Male Insect Conservation Association-Director Jin Xiao: What's the matter with your military female? You, as the only female worm around your Royal Highness, don't persuade your Royal Highness to have insect cubs as soon as possible. If you can't give birth, you still don't move your position to fertile worms. You are so unkind and not virtuous. There is no worm egg, Your Royal Highness. I will definitely not want you someday. 】

"What are you doing? Are you chatting with that bug again?" Jiang Sui'an looked at the terminal and ignored him after seeing Ting came up, and asked Ting displeasedly, looking at the content on Ting's terminal.

After seeing the conversation on the terminal clearly, Jiang Suian's expression was completely cold, and he reached out his hand to take the terminal from Ting's hand, and began to scroll up the chat history between Ting and the bug.