Heartbreak Girl

"Please, Lizzie?"

"No."

"Pleeeaaaase?"

"No, Gil."

"Just one performance?"

Elizabeta turns to Gilbert, an irritated look on her face. "I said no, Gil. I am not performing 'Lucky' on stage with you. Perform with Toni and Francis. I don't sing." With that, she resumes walking back to her home, leaving him with a saddened look.

"Someone looks sad, non?" A voice then chuckles behind him, causing him to jump and yelp like a girl.

"Calm down, mi amigo. It's just Francis and I." A thick Spanish accent chimes, placing a hand on Gilbert's shoulder.

Francis and Antonio stood before him, Francis being as French as usual and Antonio keeping his Spanish demeanor on its highest. The albino nervously laughs, "I-I am calm. The awesome me is always calm!"

"Oui, oui. Whatever you say."

"Anyway, we know how to win that chica's corazon!" Antonio straight forwardly states, smiling happily and excitedly.

Now this definately caught Gilbert's attention, "How?" He eagerly asks.

Francis smirks and points at his house across the street. "To my 'ouse!"

||||||||||||||||

"And the last but not the least, The Bad Touch Trio!"

The Frenchman, the Spaniard and the 'Prussian' enter the stage earning cheers and applauses from most of the people. Gilbert stands behind the mic and smirks at the crowd, "I would like to dedicate this song to my bestest friend that's a girl, Elizabeta!"

'Aww's then came out from the mouths of the audience, causing Elizabeta to sink into her seat and facepalm, blushing.

Clearing his throat, he nods toward his friends who nod back.

One...

Two...

Three...

"You call me up

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you'll never get over him getting over you

And you end up crying

And I end up lying

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends

You say thanks for being a friend

And I'm running in circles again and again

I dedicate this song to you!

The one who never sees the truth!

Bet I can take away your hurt

Heartbreak girl!

Hold you tight

Straight through your daylight

I'm right here

When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure

Heartbreak girl

I bite my tongue

But I wanna scream out

You can be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear

But you're not ready