Chapter 4:New things and lore

Comenzar desde el principio

Missey:Can he conjure other creatures with enough practice?

Shopkeeper:Yes. Sadly they'll permanently become a permanent part of our ecosystem.

That was perfect! If I failed I could have at least given Naofumi a fighting chance with, plus...that aside it just sounds cool to just fuck up the lore and story of a anime just slightly is kinda cool.

Missey:Well how about Fire Spells can we get a few books on those?

Shopkeep just adds to the stack and I walk out with plenty of money in my pockets.

Kai:Funny they just gave these away.

Missey:Yeah...

We hopped onto the cart and rode over to the cave. As Missey and I rode over there I learned and practiced my Conjuration using Bound Sword and Conjure Ash Spawn. Oddly enough, it's the best method opposed to just spamming Soul Trap on a corpse like in the games. After reaching the cave my Conjuration was almost maxed out.

Man:This is as far as I can go be careful.

I nodded then entered the cave with Missey behind me. I decided to summon the Unbound Dremora.

Missey:Is this going to take long?

Kai:It shouldn't.

I summoned the spawn supposedly from hell.

Dremora (🔥):Who dare summon me?

Kai:I do. You're my summon. So you'll do what I say when I say.

Dremora:I would rather die.

Kai:That can be arranged.

I didn't even give him the chance to move by stabbing him in the heart. He disappeared then I summoned him again.

Dremora:I am not yours to toy with.

Kai:Do you submit?

Dremora:Never!!

I jumped back to humor him. He swung his great sword at me but my insane movement speed allowed me to dodge his feeble attempt of a attack then stabbed him in the neck. I re summoned him back then stood arms crossed.

Kai:Do I have to banish you again because I can do it all day.

Dremora:Ugh...I submit...What is your bidding master...?

Kai:I need your help in getting stronger so I need to first get me the Sigil Stone, once I have that I need to travel to the Soul Cairn and get me the spell tome for Boneman, Mistman, and Wrathman. Finally go find the spell tome for the Seeker.

Dremora:Very well... Summon me again and I shall have all those items.

He disappeared I then re summoned my unbound Dremora again and he handed me all the items I asked for.

Dremora:Lord Dagon is less then pleased at the stone's loss.

Kai:Yeah well he can cry about it all he wants. Until he finds a way to come here to kill me he ain't getting it back.

The Dremora banished himself.

Kai:Probably the first wave will have oblivion gates open so we need more party members then my summons.

Missey:Well until we know someone willing to help we're out of luck on that.

We continue into the cave and found ruins inside of them along with a ton of dead bodies.

Kai:Stay behind me, and my summons.

Missey nods. We soon made it to an opening we heard people talking.

???1:Hmph! Those humans are getting annoying coming here to explore.

???2:Well what do you expect from cattle?

Missey:Cattle? What are they talking about?

I looked around the corner and saw people but their eyes were glowing yellow. Either they have a odd spell that does that or they're vampires.

 Either they have a odd spell that does that or they're vampires