V : The Reunion

Samantha Dirham

After finishing the first day of school, we got our class schedules, books, and seating arrangements of course !! I have my seat between my two brobud Alexander and Lance. Exactly we are five in the group, Max Out. We were second in the back and the last back seating is Lawrence and Kevin. Of course they are in the back for their naughtiness of course. Since I'm a good girl, smart, our adviser put me in charge of these guys. Seriously, I was surprised that Lance came back !!! It will gonna be so much fun ! Max out !!

Bell rings.

Time to drop by and get my treats !!! XP XP

In the neighborhood of San Francisco Village...

Lawrence Parker

Why is she taking long?
Ohh.. She didn't ride the school bus -_-

"I'm here bro !!! Where's the treats??", she asked hyperly. She always comes after me for treats. Anyways, she makes me happy. I wouldn't mind buying her a lot of treats from my trips. She is all I wanted. I love her too much to know that I have secretly been in love with her since childhood.

"Uhm hey??? You're spacing out bro?? What you thinking??", she asked curiously.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about my life being a beggar since you always ask me buying you treats.", I said sarcastically.

"You're over reacting bro. You're darn rich and the heir of one of the biggest company here in the States.", she replied.

Men, she's gonna abuse me at buying treats !!

"I'm no Santa Claus bro. Huwag ubos biyaya.", I said. She knows I speak Tagalog since I have relatives in the Philippines. And it was great there !! I learned how to eat by bare hands. Go on bare foot. And hospitality is very versatile as I see staying there. I think I'm going to spend vacation there again :)

"Okay. But thankies again for the treats bro *kissed me on the cheek !!!"

"Speechless huh? That's what I thought.", she said and smirked. It was cute actually. I feel myself about to blush but I refuse to since she's still there eating the chocolate I gave her. She actually looks cute. She even has some chocolate bits on her cheeks. Then she smiled at me !!

Does this day can get any better?

Telephone rings..

Sam picks up and answer since her mom called.

"Bro, I'm having a sleepover here !! Mom said something just broke in my room and its under repair. Mom's gonna be here in a few minutes bringing my stuff. I'm gonna be sleeping with your sister Amanda.", she said excitedly.

Yup .. This day gets best !!!

I'm a little sad though. She and Amanda sleeping over is too much giggling. They will have girltalk all night !! Geez !! When would we have time??

Text message..

From Amanda,

Dear brother, I'm not coming home because the cheer squad has an urgent meeting. I'm staying here at Carla's house cause its gonna be late at night. Night brother !!

Wahhh !! The best !! This is the moments when I would love Amanda to be out of the house and sleeping with the cheer squad !!

"What's it say?", Sam asks.

"Huh?", I asked confusedly.I blanked out after I received the message.

"In the message bro?", she said.