Can I go She almost whispered.

Read my lips he said.

It's the moment where she felt she added insult to an injury.....He directly bent towrds her ear where the both ears were entangled with each...

Ashwin :  did you feel hungry

Really will she feel hungry.

She remains silent. Seeing her silent mode a smile formed in his lips. The chatter Box were standing silent because of him, he felt kinda proud on his self.

Still both were staying parallel to each facing opposite direction,Ones ear was kissing another ones.🙈

Unnakkul naanae urughum iravil
Ullathai naan sollava…

She was thinking how to escape from this time, but next thing which he did was make her frozen.Even though she is a rowdy nad chatter Box girl,  apart from it she is a girl.she too have feelings and all.

Maruvum manathin ragasiya araiyil
Othigai paarthida vaa…

before she make a move he  turned his head instantly where now his lip and her ears were brushed.🙈 His hot breath was entering into her ear shell which cause her melt in that moment.

Sirugha sirugha unnil…yennai
Tholaithu mozhi sollava

Ashwin : Don't think to escape from me kitten,

Sollal…sollum yennai vaattum
Ranamum thean allava…

Can you feel the heat of the moment.she tightly closed her eyes and fisted the cake plate. He slowly moved back and observed her features. and took the piece of cake and start to eat leaning opposite to her. Few minutes later she slowly opened her eyes  and seen him who was eating and licking the cake with a seductive smirk standing and leaning infron of her.

Theepol.. theanpol..salanamaethaan

Mathiyinum…nimmathi sidhaiyavaethaan

Nizhalai vittu sendrayae…
Ninaivai vetti sendrayae

For us this was blessed in a disguise.  He kept the plate and washed his hands still looking at her. He didn't averted his gaze. Even she also.

Ashwin : Thoongura idea irukka illa Ipdiye irukka idea va...

Sivaangi: haa

Ashwin : Illa thoongura idea irukka illaya nu keten

She slowly jump from the slab and start to move out of the kitchen like a kitten.

He smiled at disappearing figure and rubbed his nape. This is so new to him even for her too. Thought of that he start to drink water, but he Spilled the water dropping the glass and shouted

Ashwin : Amma....

Yes Sivaangi kicked his bum and ran..Before she make a move to upper floor he caught her in living hall. Lifted from the ground and swirled and put her in to the couch. Before he hover on her she ran from there. He started to chase and caught her again.

Sivaangi: Dei vidra panni

Ashwin : Unakku olunga sonna puriyathula d... vaalu..

She bites his hand and she dragged her hair. This is the moment where lights went on and caught red handed by parents and their twin.

This all were watched by pavithra sai too. She was awaken to talk with his love. Who is gonna caught by her parents in near future. She smiled seeing this. If this happens she will be the most happiest person in this world.

Dhruv : Heyy irukkiya... enna aachu...

Pavi : Illa ipo naa nenachathu nadantha nalla irukkum la...

Dhruv : Ipo nee enna patha, enna  nenacha

Pavi : Athu Nadantha solren..sari atha vidu, how was your day ? She asked and moved from there with a smile. Where her parents will handle this more maturely.

Dhruv..........

With that pavi made a content conversation with her love of life....

End of the Flash back

Aarav : Dei Sathyama mudiyala. Ava unakku otha (kick)vittala...

Ashwin : Dei sirikatha, Naane kaduppula irukken.

Aarav : Illa da. Ava paka kutty aa irunduttu panra velaya paren, laughed more.

Ashwin : Oho apo sir oda aalu enna romb uyaramao... he cocked his eyebrow.

Hearing that aarav stopped his smile and glared.

Aarav : Kandathum pesama paduthu thoongu..

Ashwin : Mmmmm....pathukuren. 1st en anni kitta sollanu unna pathi...

Aarav : Dei thoongu nu sonne la said and turned other side to hide his smile.

Ashwin too smiled and slept.

-----------------

Sivaangi: Ithaa nadanthuchu...

Shivaani: Adiyei kick panniya...

Sivaangi: Che che... Light aa kalala (leg) avana thatti vitten

Shivaani was shocked seeing her stunt.

Sivaangi: Chari nee thoongu. Nee romance panni tired aagirupala. Good night twiiny. Have mamz dreamz.said and slept in couch

Shivaani glared her to hide her blush..

Both twin couples were engulfed by queen of dark.

To be continued.....

Hello ❣️

How was the chappy?

This is 3rd chapter of Its My Twin..Hope you all enjoyed..🌺

❄️Please vote

❄️ Please comment and share your opinions

Will meet with another exciting update..

Have a blissful day guys..

With love,

Author🧚‍♀️