The Last Days of the Terror

Day 15

We've finally been evacuated off the island, but it sadly wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, considering the last- minute damage Stanley and the rest of the crawlers did when they attacked us trying to kill as many of us as they could.

Earlier that week though, Sidney, Billy, Charlie, Annie, Clarabel, Henrietta, and the narrow gauge engines were evacuated from the island, and earlier today, the same thing happened to Jinty, Pug, Toby, Sir Topham Hatt, James, and Molly. The rest of us were stuck and would be evacuated from the island around noon.

I remember it all too well as I'm writing this down. Most of the engines were getting steamed up while Percy and Thomas slept in some, but gunfire and screams awoke them in a panic.

Some of us, including Salty, Sixteen, Emily, and Diesel 10 went to check it out. Nothing else happened for a few minutes afterwards. But then, Emily raced backwards, with both Sixteen and Salty in tow. She said everything had basically gone to s**t and that we had to go now.

According to Nolan, Stanley then latched onto the Sixteen and Salty and began tearing into the former, even dripping some of his acidic saliva on him.

Luckily, more soldiers shot into the creature as it threw the austerity's corpse out of the way before it could attack Salty and Emily

Luckily, more soldiers shot into the creature as it threw the austerity's corpse out of the way before it could attack Salty and Emily. He also told us the two also begged for the bridge to be lowered so they could leave, but they were taking too long.

And so, from there, we decided to fight back against those things to buy us some time. Thomas, Rosie, and the Scottish and clay pit twins all ran out and began to run over as much of the hoard as they could. Meanwhile, Oliver went to join them after he handed off Toad to Percy.

We all ran out to get off the island, but the first thing we saw when the bridge was completely lowered was none other than James and Stepney going as fast as they could with Topham in the former's cab charging forward, followed by the Flying Scotsman himself. I almost couldn't believe my eyes. They ran forward as we all stayed behind, trying to make sure nothing got past our defenses that was bad.

However, Nolan and my dad began picking off some rogue crawlers one by one, but to our surprise, we saw one had began tearing into my father before Nolan shot it to death. He was breathing and bleeding profusely with tears in his eyes. Jacob and I cried like there was no tomorrow. The last thing that happened was him telling us to stay strong for our mother's sake before he grabbed his gun and shot himself in the head.

We continued cry and mourn before I felt a surge of energy to help make up for my father's death. I got back into Percy before Nolan or Jacob got me and I drove all the way over to Oliver, Duck, and James, who's fronts were almost completely covered in blood. We handed Toad back off to Oliver, telling him and Duck to get Nolan and Jacob off the island as well. They did as we asked, and almost as if to take their place, Molly came flying back with a line of fuel tankers in front and out of breathe. I then noticed Topham and James almost nodding in agreement as they quickly coupled up to the tankers from the back. James then gave us one final look and asked us to take care of the railway's memory one final time. He shut his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks all while rushing backwards as fast as he could.

We tried running after them as fast as we could, but it was no use

We tried running after them as fast as we could, but it was no use. The last thing we saw before the explosion was Stanley roaring as he ran right into the first of the tankers. Then it went off, sounding a loud explosion that almost certainly nearly blew my eardrums given how close we were.

Percy then looked ahead at the wreckage, saying that James, Stepney, and Thomas all needed help. And as we went over, we looked and saw Daisy helping Scotsman haul Rosie, Bill and Ben, and Donald and Douglas out of there, while Thomas was stuck trying to help defend Stepney, who had broken down.

Everything seemed fine as Thomas' crew killed the last ones and we had some time to breathe. But Percy went over to James, who was not only alive, but only derailed. Topham was also still inside despite being gravely injured. We pulled as hard as we could for several minutes until we got James somewhat railed again.

Just then though, some soldiers came up to us, saying we had to leave now as another wave of Crawlers was preparing to come across. And before we knew it, Thomas and Percy heaved their hardest to pull James and Stepney out of there as fast as they could, leaving Stanley's bloody and burnt remains behind. Afterwards, we finally pulled off the bridge and onto the mainland where everyone else had made it. Percy's adrenaline finally wore off as he nearly passed out, but he kept going after James weakly smiled at him.

By that night, we were all moved into quarantine AGAIN for all the drawers we ran over during that final battle. Sadly, James and Topham would later succumb to their wounds before they could seek help. Luckily though, we finally found our mom in quarantine, but we're not sure what to do now though once we get out of here.

Guess it's time to make a new future for ourselves after the "Crawler Incident of '98".