A Bored God is a Bad Idea

Notes:
Here's the chapter of this story that I thought I'd do for fun, this story will have crossover of games, anime, comics and movies.  I hope you like it and tell me which characters you want on the side of the gods and On the side of humanity, it's also worth using beings that were once human and beings that LOOK LIKE humans, tell me who you want me to put here!.  Thanks for reading✌

❗READ NOTES❗

Location 6° Heaven Mahamara(The world of hajun).

Chambers of the God of the Throne HAJUN

P.O.V Hajun

HUMMM...How BORING!  How long has it been since something interesting happened?  Since my match against hades, nothing interesting has happened, not even that kouha cowardly  is doing anything!  HAS she really thinks that her SHIT plans can do ANYTHING to me?  But... I'll let her continue, as it's keeping my expectations high for what she's going to do... besides, kouha isn't really a danger to me, at any time I can rip and delete her from of throne registry , so...for now I'll let her play "Everything was covered" by signing: Aizen...HHAHAHAHA I liked that one!  But... what should I do for fun for now?

As I get up from my huge pillow like the king of Nanatsu no taizai only red and black instead of green and gold, I walk over to a pile of mangoes I created from my memory of my former human life, how disgusting it was to have that flesh around me back then!  I get down on my knees and start picking and flipping through some of them not finding anything interesting I throw the dull ones back and keep going until...????

????

This...seems...to be a...GREAT IDEA!!!!!  HAHAHAJHAJA, I think I found what will quench my boredom!  The manga in my hands is a famous manga from my old world "Record of Ragnarok", it is exactly in the volume that starts the Adam vs Zeus fight....maybe?  Yes this will work.

Hajun"- Hahahahha this is going to be fun! Hahahhahahahhahahahahha".  Me laughing maniacamanete.

P.O.V 3rd person:

The Mahamara God continued to laugh as he clutched the manga in his hands, the inhabitants and servants of the 6th Heaven who heard that maniacal laughter of happiness their king gave quickly began to pray for the lives that would be expunged for their leader's entertainment.  Make no mistake they don't hate him or anything, after all he created them all and if he decides to take their lives and Him Choice!  But even so, they couldn't stop fearing him knowing how childish and sadistic their leader God can be when he's bored, only his brother can dialogue with him in those moments.

???"-hour hour what caused such happiness that you are smiling like a cannibal Hyena... Father?" Asked an adult man of incomparable beauty for mortals, this one who carried a glass of wine and had golden blond hair , and wore a social suit with black shoes, but his most striking feature is the large white wings with a golden light on his back.

Hajun "-Lucifer! Tell me

Hajun "-Lucifer! Tell me ... what do you think of a 1 vs 1 tournament worth the lives of an entire Multiverse? " Said hajun to what can be considered his most powerful creation.

Lucifer"-(Sigh) doesn't seem very practical, or even useful, you know!? I like to have fun with mortals and they create interesting and fun things like music and fun accessories" Lucifer said smiling mysteriously at his "Father", however, he soon frowned after looking at the emotionless face of his "father" looking at him seriously without saying anything. do, do what you want, I don't even know why you ask me things if you're never going to listen to me anyway?!  Said Lucifer smiling amused to see hajun's eye twitching after hearing about his "Mother".

Hajun"- I shouldn't explain ANYTHING I do to Hirume! Besides, he'll be bugging me for the rest of eternity and trying to make me stop! so he'll know only when the time is right for that...it's not... .LUCIFER!".  He explained hajun and soon afterwards he released a wave of murderous intent focused on Lucifer, this intent that would have atomized any being other than his guardians from reality and even they would sweat or feel short of breath with that intense aura, but Lucifer just shrugged and he smiled wider at his "father".

Lucifer"-I promise nothing!"  Lucifer said smiling at his "father"

Hajun "-Tch! Why I still let you live is a mystery!?" Hajun grumbled at Lucifer's spite.

Lucifer"- because I'm the only one who insults him!" Answered Lucifer smiling "taking away the "mother" and madara who is your adviser I'm the only one who argues with you and consequently relieves a little of your boredom, because, even mom doesn't dare complain about you much and madara is more interested in drinking and being with his wife rather than interrupting his childish nonsense! hahaha".  Explained Lucifer before smiling at Hajun's expense.

Hajun"-shut up and help me pick the fighters you GLORIFIED GOLDEN PIGEON!"  Hajun said already irritated and releasing an aura of anger.

Lucifer "- okay, okay just don't go gray with it... so... have you already decided which universes or gods you're going to choose?.

Hajun"- no no, that's how do you know I'll choose gods?."

Lucifer"-your pile of mangoes is quite explanatory, besides I've seen you reading the one in your hand and I've read a bit of it."

Hajun"-tch! Fuck it, I haven't decided on the combatants yet, but I plan to have around 20 or so on each side...this is going to be a massacre! Kukukuhahahhahaha".  Hajun laughed as he thought about the bloody future of those universes universes question....

Final notes:
Well that was the chapter!  I hope you enjoyed it and let me know which characters you want on both sides, you can use ex-humans and similar beings! Thanks for reading