Studying In Cloud Recesses

Start from the beginning

Jin Jing stare up at Wei WuXian and ask, " Can you teach me how to boat, Wei-Xiong? and swimming too? "

Wei WuXian chuckle and nod, " You bet I will. I'm still the champion even in pheasant hunting. "

Nie Huaisang spoke, " I wanna study in Yunmeng next year! No one can stop me! "

A bucket of cold water was thrown on him, " No one will stop you. But your elder brother will break your legs. "

The youth drooped at once. This was the second young master of the QingheNie Sect—Nie HuaiSang. His brother Nie MingJue was extremely resolute when carrying out orders quite renowned in the cultivation world. Although the brothers were not born from the same mother their relationship was quite solid. Nie MingJue had always taught his younger brother with extreme harshness particularly caring for his studies. This was why even though Nie HuaiSang respected his older brother, he was the most scared of Nie MingJue mentioning his schoolwork.

Wei WuXian spoke, " Actually, Gusu is kinda fun. "

Nie HuaiSang spoke, " Are you kidding? Wei Xiong. Here's my sincere advice. The Cloud Recesses is not like Lotus Pier. During your visit in Gusu, do remember not to provoke a certain person. "

Wei WuXian who is pinching Jin Jing's cheeks, he stops and asked, " Who? Lan QiRen? "

Nie Huaisang replied, " Not that old man. It's his favorite disciple. One of the Twin Jades of Lan, Lan Zhan. "

Wei WuXian let go of Jin Jing and asked, " Lan Zhan? Lan WangJi? "

The respectable title of the Two Jades of Lan were given to the two sons of the GusuLan Sect's current sect leader—Lan Huan and Lan Zhan. Just after they passed fourteen, they were deemed by the elders of each sect as exemplary models to compare with their own disciples. They were exceptionally famous among the juniors, so it was only natural that everyone recognized the names.

Nie HuaiSang spoke, " Exactly. He supervises punishment and is highly skilled. Everyone is scared of him. But he cultivated in seclusion for years. We don't see him often. "

The group walked inside the study room and saw a white-clothed boy sitting in a rigidly upright position in the room with long hair tied up and wearing a forehead ribbon emitting an aura of ice and frost. He swept a cold look at them.

At once it was as if the ten-or-so mouths were silenced. They quietly entered the room quietly picked their seats to sit and quietly avoided the desks around Lan WangJi.

Wei WuXian's mouth twitching, " Why is he here? "

Nie Huaisang notice Lan WangJi is staring at Wei WuXian who quickly looked away. Nie Huaisang open his fan and whisper to him, " Wei-Xiong, did you step out of the line? "

Wei WuXian respond, " Well..."

Wei WuXian replied with a grin, " There really isn't much. When we came, we passed that liquor shop called 'Emperor's Smile', right? Yesterday at night, I was tossing and turning, and couldn't stand it any longer, so I went down the mountain, into the city, and brought back two jars. Mind you, we don't have the chance to drink this in Yunmeng."

Jiang Cheng, "Then, where's the liquor?"

Wei WuXian, "Well, when I just flipped over the top of the wall, before I even had one leg inside, I was caught by him."

One youth remarked, " Wei-xiong, you must have struck gold. He probably just got out of seclusion and went on night patrol, and caught you red-handed."