Studying In Cloud Recesses

Beginne am Anfang

Jiang Cheng replied with a great deal of foresight, " He's really capable though. Even useless person could become a decent man after 1 or 2 years of his discipline. "

Wei WuXian ask, " Am I not decent enough already? "

Jiang Cheng replied, " You'd definitely be a mark of shame in his entire teaching career. "

Nie Huaisang heard someone laughing, he turn around and smile, " Jiang-Xiong! Wei-Xiong! "

Somebody asked, " Wei-Xiong is just a disciple from Yunmeng. Why could he come to Gusu to study? "

Nie Huaisang respond, " Wei-Xiong is the son of Clan Leader Jiang's old friend. He has been treated as their own son. "

" Oh, I see. That explain why they don't look like master and servant, they seem like brothers. "

The YunmengJiang Sect, there were also the young masters from other clans sent to study here from parents who heard of the reputation. The young masters were all around fifteen or sixteen. Because the sects all knew the others, although they weren't close, they had seen others' faces before. It was widely known that although Wei WuXian's surname was not Jiang, he was the leading disciple of the sect leader of the YunmengJiang Sect—Jiang FengMian and also the son of his friend who had passed away. In fact, the sect leader regarded him as his own child. This along with how youths were not as concerned with status and ancestry as elders, they were soon friends. Only a few sentences passed and everyone started to call others older brothers or younger brothers.

Suddenly Jin Jing pop behind Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian with a smile, " Jiang-Xiong and Wei Xiong! "

Wei WuXian got frighten except Jiang Cheng who is not scared and stare at Jin Jing confuse then ask, " Shouldn't you be with your older brother? "

Jin Jing grin and said, " I escape when my older brother is not looking. "

Wei WuXian has a deep hate of Jin ZiXuan but Jin Jing is a exception because who can't say no to an innocent boy. Just look at him:

Jin Jing stare at Wei WuXian with sparkle eyes like he admire him

Jin Jing stare at Wei WuXian with sparkle eyes like he admire him. Wei WuXian hug Jin Jing, " I wish you could be my younger brother instead of Peaco-I mean Jin ZiXuan. "

Nie Huaisang fake cough and asked, " Wei-Xiong, this is your first visit to Gusu. It's burning here, isn't it? "

Wei WuXian turn to Nie Huaisang still hugging Jin Jing and laughed, " Not really. Fun or not fun depends on how fun you make it to be. There's definitely less rules than here, and no need to wake up so early. "

The GusuLan Sect wakes as five in the morning and rests at nine in the evening, not allowing any delay.

Nie Huaisang asked again, " When do you guys wake up? What do you do during the day? "

Jiang Cheng humphed, " Him? He gets up at nine in the morning and sleeps at one during the night. Once awake, he doesn't practice his sword or meditate, but goes boating, swims around, picks lotus seedpods, and hunts for pheasants. "