The next morning, it rolled out of bed feeling a bit refreshed and problem-free. I head out to take a bath and changed into a satin navy blue silk top and gray pencil skirt and blazer. I grabbed a pair of black Jimmy Choo stiletto heels to complete the look. When I was done, I headed out to the kitchen for my breakfast, which Maria had already prepared for me.

Half an hour later, I was already in the car being driven by Russell towards work. The streets were a bit cramped up but there weren't hardly any traffic. As we reached the company building, my morning started to slump as I watched in wide eyes at the paparazzi scattered outside.

"What the hell are the paparazzi doing here?" I asked breathlessly as Russell slowed the car as he drove pass the entrance.

I glanced up at him for an answer but Russell had phone by his right ear. He kept on nodding stiffly at what the person on the end of the phone was telling him. Without a word of reply, the ended the call and drove around the block again.

"Ms. Newman, the paparazzi are here for you. It seems that you've made front page of the tabloid news," Russell stated as he concentrated more in the road.

"What? I didn't hear any of..." I started in frustration but trailed off as my phone buzzed for an incoming call. I studied the name for a moment before answering it.

"Mitch, are you okay?" Hugh asked worriedly at the end of the phone.

"I'm fine. What the hell is happening?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"You haven't seen it yet?" he countered in surprise as he ignored my question.

"No. Is it bad?" I replied softly as my mind raced what the news was talking about it. Did they find out about my family tradition? Was it about Hugh and I?

There was a short paused before Hugh replied. "I will tell you when you get to the office. I want to hear you explain it to me clearly. Russell will park the car in the garage and have security escort you out for precautions. I don't want paparazzi jumping out on you," he instructed firmly before ending the call.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and gaped at him. I've never been cut off a call that harshly from him. It was my job to be the rude one. I shook off my disbelief and concentrated on getting inside my office without any trouble. When we reached the parking lot of the company building, I was greeted by a few of the security personal. They escorted me inside the service elevator and continued to guide me to my next elevator ride, which leads to my office.

As the lift opened to my floor, I excused the security team and told them to help out downstairs with the paparazzi. They all replied with a brief nod before the elevator door closed. I turned around and head out towards my office, but I stopped on my tracked when a pair of blue of blue eyes stared at me.

I took a cautionary step before he snapped out of it and head up a daily gossip magazine in front of me. "What is this?" Hugh asked almost angrily. "Why didn't you tell me you went out of a drink with Robert Klein?"

"What?" I asked breathlessly as I walked towards him and grabbed the magazine out of his hands. I turned away and studied the front page, which had a half page photo of Robert and I hugged outside the bar from last night. "How did they get this photo? I thought nobody saw us?"

"Well guess again, somebody with a camera had actually seen you," Hugh remarked sarcastically.

"We weren't doing anything. Robert just wanted to talk and I cleared it out with him that I'm dating you now," I explained absent-mindedly while I continued staring at the photo.

"Why didn't you tell me you met him last night?" Hugh asked almost painfully.

"I thought it wasn't an issue. He just wanted to talk and we aren't going to be meeting again, unless if it's business related." I looked up from the paper and turned to face him with a stern face.