chapter 5

They was all looking over the cliff top.
Until they heard a noise.

"Hey, Guys, you gotta come down here. Its water you gotta see this!" Billy yelled. They all laughed once they heard him.

" He's alive." Kimberly said in relief.

" Oh thank god..." aria said, her hand on her chest.

"Yo, alright! I'll see you guys down there. Uh... bring that crazy girl." Zack told jumping off looking like he was sky diving.

"Come on you guys let's go." Jason said jumping down.

"Oh what am I doing with my life." Aria asked herself. Turning around facing kimberly and yellow girl. Leaning backwards and doing a salute.

She dived down, into the water and swam up to the surface.

"Oh my god."

" Yeah"

They was all swimming in the water in a circle.

" fuck I can't swim. Help! Help!" Aria said taking In water. Kimberly swam twords aria grabbing her by the waist, as aria put her arms around her neck.

"Sup, crazy girl?" Zack spoke.

" we gotta do that again."

As they was float around Jason noticed some thing.

"Hey, guys. Guys!" Jason caught their attention.

"What?"

"Check out how we glow." They all looked down and they were all glowing the colour for their coins. Aria looked down and she saw a white glow around her glow around her. She looked at Kimberly and smiled, she pushed a stray hair behind her ear as it was stuck to her face.

"Oh yeah."

"I like this."

"That's what she said." Aria said underneath her breathe.

" Oh fuck off, aria." He said splashing her.

"Hey! That got me too!" They giggled.

"I'm blue." Billy chuckled."That's not my favourite color, but it's cool."

"I'm black!" Zack said, surprised.

"What?" Billy said confused.

" I am." He chuckled.

" no your not."

There in the water for a few minutes, when Billy goes under water and quickly comes back up.

" Hey, guys. There's something down there. Follow me." Billy said diving back down into the water. They all dove down and followed Billy.

When Billy stopped going, aria saw a reflection of herself. She looked over to Jason with a confused look. She saw Billy start to put his hand through what ever it is. So you all did the same thing.
They all got half way through the water and gasped.

" Oh my god. Shit." Aria said breathing heavily.

" Jason, I'm slipping." Billy shouted. And they all fell through . Tumbling down, aria was on her back and Kimberly ended up sat on top of her.

"You always seem to be on top." Aria said with a smirk while panting.

Kimberly just laughed and stood up shaking her head and lending a hand to aria.

They all look up and see the water above them. Except from its only dripping down on them.

"Well that is unusual." Billy told them.