°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Nezuko!" I reached out for her as she emerged into flames, she pushed Tanjiro away, and he ran for the demon.

I stopped in shock, I was too late. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, I was about to go run for the demon as well until I heard a voice.

"G-Good morning" I looked behind, and Nezuko was in front of me.

'Did I die..' I wondered

She reached out her arms, I touched her. I am alive. Does that mean she's alive? I hugged her tightly.

"You're alive! I was so worried!" I yelled out. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

Tanjiro came back. Most likely he caught the demon. He was in shock, and Nezuko also greeted him "Morning." She said with a smile.

"Nezuko, are you okay? Are, you human?" Tanjiro asked out of breath.

"Are okay." She smiled, I guess her not speaking for so long would affect her speech.

Tanjiro hugged her hard and yelled out, "NEZUKO IS SAFE! THIS IS GREAT!" The swordsmiths Tanjiro had saved started crying, I did too.

As Tanjiro let go of Nezuko, his eyes started to close, and he started to lose consciousness, falling over. One of the swordsmiths caught him, and Nezuko put him on his back.

"He's alright it's just from exhaustion. We should wait for the kakushi to get here," I said as I checked his pulse.

I sat down in the grass blood spilling, I couldn't walk on my left ankle I sprained it while jumping down from the cliff. I sighed. This battle was absolutely insane.

"Y/n are you okay!?" I heard Muichiro's voice call out, he was with Kotetsu. They were making their way toward us.

"Yeah! I just sprained my ankle. Plus that hit I took from that upper moon." I started to get up, and Muichiro held my arms so I could balance. I leaned into his chest, I was exhausted.

"Some of your wounds reopened.. Put less pressure on your left, you're gonna be okay." He sweetly said, there was something new in him. Did something happen?

"GUUUUUYYYYS!!!" I heard in the distance, was that Kanroji's voice? As I turned around, I was squished into a big group hug.

It was definitely Kanroji, and she squealed out "WE WON!! WE WONN!! THIS IS AMAZING!" she started crying, and I could feel tears spilling as well.

"WE'RE ALIVE! THANK THE GODS!" She yelled out, Nezuko replying "Thank gods!"

We made our way to the village, the damages were minimal, but there was no time. Everyone had to leave and find a new location for the village. The demons wouldn't stop. As soon as it turns nighttime again, they'll be out.

"L/n-dono! We'll take you to get your injuries treated!" Two female Kakushi came running for me.

"I'll see you at the butterfly mansion, okay?" I hummed, and Muichiro gave me to the Kakushi.

I got onto one of their backs, They carried me all the way to the butterfly mansion. I was absolutely exhausted. I fell asleep on the way there, I woke up in a bed.

"Oh, you're awake! Good!" A calm voice rang beside me, "You should drink your medicine. You've been asleep for a day." It was Shinobu

"Ah, good morning Shinobu-san." I yawned while sitting up. She handed me the medicine, and I chugged it down. The aftertaste was disgusting.