"V." He gives me a warning look while everyone looks at us in confusion. "We're not doing this."

"Doing what?" Elle leans forward as her eyes flash to me. "What's been going on with you two?"

"Another thing that we don't know because nobody talks to anyone." Zayn chuckles darkly before lifting his cigarette up to his lips.

"Harry and I have been going through a lot of marital issues for a while now and we now have divorce papers on the table." I sigh deeply as a series of gasps run around the table. "We are speaking to a marriage counsellor but we are currently separated as we navigate through everything."

"Holy shit." Niall looks at us wide eyed. "I didn't see that coming."

"V..." Elle reaches for my hand under the table while looking at me with sad eyes and I shake my head because I know that she has been going through it with her own marriage. I never wanted to reach out to her about my own issues as she has her own past with Harry and she will always praise him for saving her during her dark times.

Liam gives me a look which I try to ignore, "How long has this been going on?"

"A couple of months." I narrow my eyes slightly as I remember our last exchange. "Not that it matters."

"Seems like none of us can keep a relationship." Louis adds with a sigh.

"We've had our good days but perhaps those days are behind us now..."

---

VeronicaStyles: V

VeronicaStyles: V

6,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

I have been feeling a little drab lately since all my time is dedicated to raising my children and running my business. I have somewhat neglected to make any time for myself and anything self care related has completely gone out of the window.

Now that things are smoother between Harry and I, I would like to start making myself a priority and start doing things that makes me happy. Breaking our current routine won't be easy but I don't like seeing how lost I've become in life and I would like to believe that I'm deserving of happiness.

"Are you sure that you don't want to wear my blazer?" Harry asks as he helps me out of the vehicle and I flip my hair as the paparazzi start snapping away at us. "You look awfully cold."

I glance down at my nipples, "I am rather chilly."

"Yeah." Harry throws his arm around my shoulders and we share a brief kiss infront of the paparazzi. "You're my favorite milf."

"I'm your only milf." I laugh while loosely wrapping my arm around his waist as we begin to walk with our bodyguards. People start recognising us on the street as we're walking and it doesn't help that the paparazzi are screaming out our names. 

"Fuck you're so hot." Harry bites down on his bottom lip as he stares down at me. "Why don't we ditch the guards for a sneaky fuck in the truck?"

"How classy." I giggle.

"Do you fancy sneaking away for a little rendezvous in le truck?" Harry responds in a French accent that leads us to share a more passionate kiss. Another kiss has us stopping in our tracks to embrace one and other as our tongues dance.

A small moan leaves my lips as I feel my husband's hands run down my body before settling on my ass which he grips in his hands.

"I think we need to escape back to our hometown." Harry chuckles while running a hand through his hair after we have gotten ourselves seated at the rooftop bar. "Our parents are going to kick our asses once they see what we've been up to."

The spontaneity of our heavy makeout session infront of the mob had us looking at eachother in a new light as we realised that all was not lost between us. When Harry brought up the idea of us going out for a few drinks, I took that as an opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and step back into the woman that I once was.

My outfit will spark backlash since I am a mother but I would like to have fun every now and again and enjoy everything that life has to offer. 

I may be a mother but I am Veronica Styles before anything and I am finally taking that back.

"We're almost thirty." I tell him after we've ordered our drinks and tapas. "I think they can deal with us having a little makeout session here and there."

"That was thrilling." Harry chuckles again as he starts to turn a shade a beautiful shade of red which makes me laugh. "It's been a while since we've done something like that." 

"Something like what?"

"Fun." He runs his hands through his hair as he looks at me. "Exciting."

His words have me wanting to bite back at him but I recognise that our lives have not been the same once we had the children. Our date nights were often reduced to a couple of hours so we could get back to the kids we would go for dinner or a drink at a bar.

Fun is something that our relationship has been lacking due to the routine that we have created.

"Then let's have fun."