C1

You would have never dreamed that one day, out of nowhere, you find yourself inside a anime.

Was it karma for all the evil things you have committed?

You thought before shrugging it of. Even if it is, you can't say that you regret what you did.

For you, using a girl's character in a game and acting as a girl in a game made everything so fun and the fact that there are times where someone actually give you something just because you request it made it everything so damn funny and entertaining.

So yes, you did not regret ever doing something like that..

.
.
.
.
.

You would have not if you weren't wearing the outfit of one of your in-game character.

Ah fuck.

--

So where do I begin.

Welp, let's start at the very beginning on why he was doing this sh*t.

Class was over, well not really rather it was just summer vacation, meaning you are away from school for a period of time.

And being stuck inside your house for your summer vacation is no the what you want for this summer.

You might be thinking?

Why not hang out with your friends?

Well.. You did not have friends, and, and, don't judge him for that.

He was a social butterfly but to call anyone he had meet as his friends doesn't sound good to him. Especially since sometimes, they act very weirdly when his around.

Like for example, turning red all over. Which he noted is a sign of an incoming fever.

Or he catch them following him only for them to wave his assumptions off.

And if your gonna question him like how exactly did you always spend your summer vacation then?

Isn't that obvious? With his family of course. But seeing how busy his family members were made him noted that he should not disturb him.

And so, here he is. In front of his computer signing up from a game he always see being advertised on the tv.

And because of his stupidity, he end up choosing a girl's character.

Σ(゜゜)

Like, a bad start already.

Just when he thought of deleting and starting all over again, a friend request and message stopped him.

『 YourBoi: Hey are you a girl? If you are, I'll carry you! 』

And with that, it became your new type of entertainment.

You tried doing so in other game but end up getting 'accused' of being a guy who uses girl's character. Accused was not even right, since technically they were right, but. It did end up making you practice in making your voice sounds like a girl and dressed like a girl (which was surprisingly look good on you) and is also one you hate to do, since your mother, sister and heck even your father and brothers grown fond of dressing you up.

So yes, that's a big no to you.

Anyway back to our topic.

It was all fun until you end up getting a boyfriend.

Yes a boyfriend.

Acting as a girl became boring and you somehow carelessly said yes to a guy who was courting you.

It was all to late to realize what you just send to him.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. Until something sh*tty had happened.

He was insisting to always know where you are, what your doing. And the last straw was him saying he know where you live and saying the address and telling you to stay were you were as his coming.

Thankfully, you were smart enough to rent in a apartment at that time using your girl's identity because you did not want to become your families models (like a person who dress for them) as doing that was a pain, but is it worth it for a guy who must have been crazy enough to know where you were? No.

And so, not sparing any second. You bolt out of the apartment (with your disguise) and goes back to your house.

And if that sh*t didn't end their, you somehow found out that he was a new transfer student at to your school. Facepalming at how you actually carelessly told him where your school is, you tried to not get involved to him but again 'tried' it's hard to do so knowing that your a social butterfly yet would not socialize with a transfer student? Pretty sus if you tell me.

And so years had passed and now your in your college day and you watched how he did not forget about you or should I say, your fake identity. As he literally dated all the girl's in school just to see if it was you.

And of course they're not, but because you were afraid that he well suspect that the girl he was online dating with was a guy and so, you may or may have not sent a email concerning this to one girl who had the closes description of who your girl identity was. Except for ya know, the face and body but she filled the bill so just give her some excuse on what she will use when he asked that she was using a high quality filter (rip yourself who haven't had any sleep for a week just to make that).

And you are proud to say that up until this day they're still together.

"Your the girl I was dating online wasn't you?"

"What?"

--

Author Note:
So uhm, this chapter is dedicated to two people, @poh677 @Monochrome5769 (idk if it's showing because for some reason they only show the one I'm following). Sorry if I end up not making it as I promised to but hey here you go. I squeeze my last brain cell for this even though I had an group activity tomorrow ಥ_ಥ. So you two better appreciate this, jk. I'm. Just kidding but the group activity? Nah.