Answers and Questions

Hey everyone im so sorry for not posting. Things haven't been too good to be honest I've been dealing with school, work,  gym, soccer and all that. I've been getting really sick too and it is draining so bad and I have to continue to push myself at home. I've started reading again and I would like to start writing again I've got a few chapters ready that just need to be edited. Right now im just posting to update everyone and I wanted to ask if you guys could help me. I was reading this book that was helping me with my creativity.  I can't find the book anymore its about a boy who is starting uni or college and his father send him to a home where he has to continue the family business.  The family business is looking after and living with the seven deadly sins. If anyone knows the name of the book it would be much appreciated.  Thank you everyone for the support truly I can't wait to start posting again I've truly missed it and I really can't believe all the support I've been getting. You guys are all amazing and are really good people everyone should always look on the bright side life may seem shit but sometime you have to create your own sunshine to get out of the storm. Im in the process of making my own sunshine and you guys definitely helped me so thank you everyone.