Yo 🐱 stink- Y/n

Kay flock pov

"Wtw y'all I'm back and we finna prank y/n so she in the shower right now and once she come down here imma just tell her her pussy stank and she need to go wash again. If y'all didn't already know this y/n is mad sensitive so we gon see what she gon do today." I say then set the camera up behind my console.

Time skip

I hear y/n walking downstairs and she come up to me and sits on my lap.

"Can we go somewhere later on?" She asks.

"I gotta go to the Stu lat-" I say then I start sniffing like I smell something.

"What is you doing?" She asks look at me confused.

"You smell that?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"Smell what?" She replied still confused.

"It smell like sea world up in this mf." I say to her.

"I don't smell anything." She adds.

"Bro is that you?" I say looking at her.

"Boy stop playing with me I just got out the shower." She says shaking her head and laughing.

"Hold lemme just- damnnn it is you." I said as I smelled in between her thighs.

"I just got out the shower that is not me." She amswers crossing her arms.

"Yes it is smell like sea world, a fish market, and something else I can't explain." I say scrunching my face up once again.

"Do I look like lovely peaches to you?" She asks looking at me.

"Nobody called you lovely peaches." I asnswer shaking my head and laughing.

"All I know is I don't stink." She says.

"You do stink tho. Go take another shower. And you can get tf off of me I ain't tryna smell like that too." I say dryly.

"I'm getting tired of you saying this. Since you think my pussy stink imma give it to smb that like it." She says about to walk out the den.

"Man hell nah you not finna give my pussy away. It's a prank." I say laughing

"That literally wasn't funny." She says rolling her eyes.

(It's cool when they do it it's a problem I do it...)

"Nah I had to get you back for what you did to me." I say shrugging my shoulders.

________________________

I'm ending this book soon I'll be making a regular kayflock imagine book