Viagra Prank- Y/n

Kay flock Pov

"Ain't no way these pills gon get smb horny but we gon see. Y/n been having a lil attitude all day and we gon fix that right now. Make sure y'all fw this vid." I say then cut the camera off since the camera I needed was already set up.

"U still got a lil attitude?" I say laying on her only to get pushed off.

"Movee." She says rolling her eyes.

"U on yo period or smth?" I asked with a confused face.

"No now leave me alone." She says with an attitude.

Then I went over to my gaming chair.

2minutes later

"Bae can u get me a Gatorade from the fridge?" She asks

"Yea fs." I say then go downstairs.

I open the pills and turn on the camera I left downstairs and record me making her drink.

"Imma just put one in there bc I ain't tryna create a sex demon. I can't tell it's smth in there. Bout time this video over her lil attitude gon be gone." I say turning off the other camera and walking back upstairs.

"Took u long enough." She says rolling her eyes.

"Damn ion get a thank u? Rude ass." I say mugging her.

15 minutes later

"Heyy bae." She says walking up to me and rubbing on my body.

"Wasn't u just mad at me?" I ask her

"That was a long time ago." She says laughing then she started kissing on my neck.

"What is yo problem?" I ask looking at her.

"I'm horny now help me out." She says

"No u just had a lil attitude." I say laughing at her.

"I'm sorry now help me." She says pulling my arm to the bed.

"U gon be mad asl when u find out." I say looking at her smiling.

"Find out what?" She says looking at me confused.

"I put viagra in ya drink to prank ya ass." I say laughing at her.

"Why tf would u do that?" She asks

"Because I'm tryna fix that attitude." I say picking up the camera and pointing it to her only for her to snatch it.

"So y'all know that Kay Flock pranked me but he don't know that he finna give me some of that di-" she starts until I cut her off.

"Y/n turn off the camera u chattin too much." I say causing her to turn the camera.

__________________________