𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WATCH WITH A SMALL SMILE AT THE SMALL SHENANIGANS HAPPENING BEFORE YOU.

tamayo had been looking after nezuko along with you as yushiro growls, standing to the side and looking like a neglected kitten.

you were now currently having a small conversation with tamayo.

'you seem a lot stronger than tanjiro, but you're a lot younger' she points out.

you smile with a nod.

'yes, i'm a few years younger. but i'm also himejima-sama's tsuguko. a tsuguko is someone who trains under a hashira'

her lips form an 'o' and you smile proudly.

'and i'm very proud to say that himejima-sama is the strongest hashira! he's super cool and tall' you beam while signing away.

tamayo smiles gently, but was also in slight awe.

no wonder you were so strong, being trained by the strongest hashira.

you probably weren't far off hashira level yourself despite your age.

little does she know there's a hashira boy who is only fourteen, so it's not entirely impossible.

"tamayo-san! [name]-san! yushiro-san?" tanjiro calls, you watch with a blink as yushiro turns, annoyed, wondering what he could have heard.

"over here! over here!" ushiro yells from where you all are, you watch his mouth move.

tanjiro walks to the top of the basement stairs, "not that you need to come at all. but if you want to, then get down here." yushiro says again, you sweat-drop as tamayo looks angry.

"yushiro.." tamayo scolds.

"only joking!".

"hurry down, tanjiro!" tamayo calls.

"oh, right!" tanjiro says and walks down the stairs.

he sighs in relief as he spots his younger sister.

"nezuko!" he calls as nezuko runs over to him and gives him a big hug.

you smile slightly, though it was slightly strained.

you could barely imagine what that relationship might have been like with your own sister.

"i moved her to the basement, where sunlight won't reach her, ahead of daybreak." tamaho explains.

tanjiro watches in confusion as nezuko runs away from him, "nezuko?" he asks.

nezuko hugs tamayo lovingly, making multiple tic marks form on yushiro's face.