Y/n just rolled her eyes and continued, "Which dress should I wear tonight." She held up two equally beautiful dresses. One was a gold satin material, with a simple square neck, and looked flowy. The other was red, it had ruffles, and a slight v neck.

"Red, no question!" 

"Perfect, I was hoping you'd say that"

"You're going to have to stop wearing red this season though."

"What do you mean? My brother drives for ferrari!"

"Yes, and the love of your life drives for alpine, pink or blue baby."

"Love of my life, that's presumptuous "

"Okay go and see your investors on your own then."

Y/n pouted and went and cuddled up next to him on the balcony sofa. She leant close to his face, "Okay fine, but the love of my life is archaeology, you're a close second." She laughed hysterically while Pierre pushed her off the sofa. "Come on, I need to finish getting ready and you need to start." 

"I'll only come if you kiss me and say you love me more than archaeology."

"No, digging first, you second."

"Y/n"

"Pierre" the girl laughed mockingly.

"I hate you"

"I love you too" Y/n turned away from him, going to put her dress on.

"More than archaeology?" Pierre said following her inside.

"Maybe" she said with a smirk before running away from him into the bathroom.

Once the pair had finished getting ready, they walked to the venue. It was gorgeous, it was a rooftop, overlooking the colosseum and the roman forum. The pair were greeted by a few people before a booming voice crossed the room.

"Miss Leclerc, I did not know our brightest scholar was also such a beauty. Bella Donna!" 

Y/n looked up, a rather large man was approaching the couple. She had seen a picture of him before, he was one of the richest men in Italy, and was funding most of the universities italian projects. Behind him was a younger man, probably around Pierre's age.

"Mr Benitolli, it's a pleasure to meet you, I have heard much about the work you do to support archaeology." 

"Ah, the cultural history of a country is important. May I introduce you to my son Andrea."

{Italian will be underlined from here on}

"It is nice to meet you, Andrea"  Y/n said smiling

"No one from the university told me you spoke italian! And so well might I add" Mr Benitolli said smiling.

"I grew up in Monaco and Switzerland, and I did my undergrad in Bologna. I've spoken Italian for many years."

"Ah Andrea, you need to meet a girl like this! Perhaps you can take Miss Leclerc for a drink while she's here."

Pierre coughed uncomfortable, wrapping his hand around Y/n's waist and pulling her close. Mr Benitolli looked him over silently before turning to Y/n again. 

"And who is your friend, he looks familiar."

"This is Pierre, my boyfriend, you may recognise him from Formula One"

"Ah yes of course, can he speak Italian?"

"Yes Sir, I can, I drove for an Italian team for years."

"Not Ferrari though." Andrea said with a scoff.

"No, Alpha Tauri, but Y/n's brother drives for ferrari."

"Ah, I should have put two and two together" Mr Benitolli said, smacking his head lightly. "Leclerc as in Charles Leclerc, I have met your brother before. I always thought you were french."

"FREN-"

Pierre quickly squeezed Y/n's arm, telling her to pull it together. 

"No sir, Monegasque"

"Apologies my dear"

An older man called Mr Benitolli and his son away. The pair walked away but not before Andrea left a lingering kiss on Y/n's hand.

"I don't like them"

"Nor do I, but the department needs his money."

"Mon cher, you won't believe who just walked in."

"That's so irrelevant."

"Is it irrelevant if its your brothers, Carlos and Fred."

"What!"

Y/n immediately bolted around, she slammed right into Charles.

"Shit, sorry ma'am, I didn't see you." Charles said apologetically, not even recognising his own sister.

"Mon dieu, you would think I haven't change that much since Christmas."

"Y/n"  Charles gasped

"Charles"  Y/n mocked

"Y/n" Arthur said, staring at his sister in disbelief.

"Did you say Y/n?"

"Yes, he did. Hi Carlos"