y/n: what *shocked* but why his dad used to beat his mom?

Mr.Choi: i don't know that much but yeah if u want to know about than you better go to police and get information about Taehyung, so you can go now and i have lot of work to do. *smiled*

y/n: *deep sigh* thank you, mr.choi and sorry for disturb you. *bow*

Mr.choi: huh! it's okay y/n.

Y/N POV: i was shocked after known about Taehyung that means he was so controlled himself whenever i tried to stop him and as Emma told me same thing that Taehyung is psycho then what about that letter V which locket he gave me on my birthday. i was again wondering same thing suddenly Emma came and she shake me and told me to take next lecture then we went for lecture.  

AFTER THE UNIVERSITY:

y/n pov: we wished goodbye to each other and went out from university for house while thinking same thing i don't why those question roaming in my mind again and again then i came in same alley where i met taehyung i was not feeling good it's feel like he will come here again then i heard footsteps i was wondering maybe that can be Taehyung then i saw a man figure then i listened that, that person is calling "miss" i went to him and that was a police officer.

police officer: miss, what are you doing here?

y/n: *sigh* i am going to my house. but why are you asking this is everything is ok?

police off.: um everything is not, we are searching for someone and if you know this person or u saw him somewhere u can tell us plss it's compulsory. 

y/n: *eye winded and take deep breath* V 

THE PHOTO:

Police off

Police off.: *shocked* you know him?

y/n: *nodded* 

police: so miss first tell me what's your name? 

y/n: umm, my name is y/n

police off.: so y/n, u need not to be scared ok just tell me about whatever you know about him like when you last saw him or anything you know about him. 

y/n: um, sir i can't tell you right now because i am late for my house i need to go but if u want to know about him urgently then i can give you my number.

AUTHOR POV: y/n exchange the number and then she decide to tell everything police tomorrow.

y/n: sir, btw what's your name.

police off.: ohh, yeah my name is Jeon Jungkook.

: ohh, yeah my name is Jeon Jungkook