"See now that's not normal."Kimberly said pointing at her.The both off them headed to lunch to go find Billy.

They found Billy sat whith a bunch of people from All the different friendship groups.
" Billy. " Kimberly said as she sat down next to Billy, while aria stood up behind her.
"Hey, Kimberly... Kimberly hart and aria walker." He said wearily.

"We need to talk." Aria said sternly.
Kimberly moved her eyebrows to the side, motioning that they must go. They all started to walk to the food area, when the girls that have some beef with Kimberly came walking past her.

"Nice hair." Said one of them and they all laughed. Aria fake laugh.
"Oh my god your so funny, nice one, high five. Ugh." Aria said mocking them in the girlie's voice she could. Kimberly just rolled her eyes.

Both aria and Kimberly turned to Billy.
"Billy look at me. Do you feel weird?" Kimberly asked.

"You mean like weirder than usual?" He questioned.

" Yeah. Different." She spoke, pulling the pink stone out of her pocket and placing it on the metal shelf along with aria doing the same whith hers.

"Oh" He pulled his out, and as he placed it down a red one appeard next to it.

"Listen, we know something happened up there, okay? I'm not the same." Jason told them.

"Me either. Oh! I'm strong."

"How strong?" Kiberly whispered

"Like, insanely strong."

"Yeah and I jumped like 6ft, and you know me I can't even jump over the bar in pe." She whisper shouted excitedly.

" I feel like we need to go back up there." Kimberly sighs.

All of a sudden the coins start to vibrate and then levitate. They all leap forward, compressing the coin back onto the surface. They still hard their hands on the counter when it stragely started to feel abnormally hot.

"The counters boiling." Jason said confused. Then everything on the counter started to melt including the trays that was ladies on it and cans of soda that began to burst spraying people, well in particular it was the girl who I'd a bitch. Aria and Kimberly looked at eachother aria had a confused smirk.

" eh, she deserved that one." Aria spoke nudging Kimberly.

"We're going back today." Jason declared walking off.

"Yeah bye yall." Aria ran off to go join him.

Later on, after school, Kimberly Jason Billy and aria headed back to the mine.
Kimberly and Jason in the front and Billy and aria in the back. They looked out the window and saw the van they were previously in practically compresed together.

"How the hell did we survive that." Aria spoke.

"Let's just keep going." Kimberly said with a cautious voice.

They arrived at the mine and walked all the way back to the wall. They were stood on a hill above it, and bellow them was the other guy who has the black coin.

"Guys, look. Look, it's that guy again." Kimberly announced, pointing down at him.

"Find anything interesting?" Jason's voice echoed through his hands.

"If I do, I'm keeping it." The guy yelled back up.

"We know that." Aria muttered, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"We knownwhy you're here." Kim shouted.

"Oh, yeah? You guys wake up surprised to be alive and jump over a house?"