Yiro stood up, brushing his hands on his pants when he noticed a nice scent wafting by, his eyes darted to where it could've been from but was left with no lead. He hesitantly walked back with his pink angel, who was walking back to their mother.

"Do you two mind if we stopped by the supermarket? Loid said he's returning late so I'm planning on making dinner!"

"Mama can cook?/No. I'll cook"

The two said at the same time, both looking at each other before Anya read his thoughts, countless moments of the kitchen almost being burnt down played in his mind as Anya looked at her mother in concern.

"It's okay Yiro! I've been practicing!!"

Yiro looked even more distraught, their kitchen was clean, so where could she have been practicing? So the young boy deduced it to his mother was lying, wanting to lessen Loid's burden so she wanted to cook. Yiro sighed, knowing that he'd probably be helping her before smiling, he loved his mother too much to actually stop her. (Especially since he wouldn't part of the cleanup now)

When in the supermarket, Yiro was more than excited to help his mother pick out vegetables and meat for the meal, he was practically instructing her in what to buy, depending on what food Anya was craving. When they were at the cash register, Anya had started to get bored, Yiro not wanting to let his sister stay alone, followed with her as she went to wait outside.

Ah. Just their luck.

Two hands quickly clasped on their mouths. A tall, no sense of fashion man had inched closer to their faces "now now kids, be good. We'll let you go after your maid gives us money" they smirked, Anya was thinking back to what the tailor said as the kidnappers were debating on selling Anya's uniform. Yiro was frozen in his place, even though he wasn't wearing his uniform, they still took him since he was holding the bag with his uniform in it. He wasn't actually sure whether they realized that or if they just didn't want a snotty nosed kid running to the police to tell on them.

Before they could even think of touching Anya's uniform, a punch sent one of the guys flying, and to Anya's amazement, Yor had shown up, just like a superhero. The rest was a blur to Yiro, he had stopped paying attention the moment he noticed his mother had arrived, his warmth, his saviour. He felt his limbs go numb as the one who held him loosened their grip and ran away.

"Are you two alright?! I'm so sorry, I should've never let you two out my sight"

She knelt down and hugged both of them as she continued muttering about how bad of a mother she was, Yiro's mind was blank as Anya tried get best to comfort their mother and express her astonishment. "Mama! Train Anya please! If I get stronger, maybe it won't be as scary! I'll do my bestest not to die!!" Anya said, her bright smile almost vanishing most of Yor's unwanted anxieties.

Yor quickly took notice of her son who was frozen in place, she patted Anya before focusing all her attention on him, her arms wrapped around him tighter as she soon felt his hand grip her back "ma.. I... want to go home.." he mumbled, reality struck her as she quickly realized how traumatizing this might've been for Yiro, even if Anya saw the situation through rose tinted glasses.

When they got home, Yor continued to nurse and help Yiro as he went to bed early, Anya gave her brother a worried goodnight kiss on the forehead before going to the living room with Yor. Yor was still worried sick but she knew Anya was most likely hungry and since her groceries were ruined from earlier, she opted to buying food nearby.

Anya ate her food before they started doing some small exercises, slowly building up Anya's stamina as they started practicing punches, as they were in the middle of this "training" Loid had come back home, he looked even more tired and done with life as he stared at the scene in front of him. He wasn't sure how he would be able to pull operation strix off at this point.