Part 8

"Good morning grandpa" Allison said as she walked into the dining room and saw her grandfather. "Good morning, dear" he said. "Where's grandma" Allison asked. "Probably running around looking for reasons to fire the next maid." Richard said. "Probably" Allison said.

Allison was sitting in Max's class listening to him recite a poem by Emily Dickinson. When he finished up Allison stood up and grabbed her stuff and, on the way, out of the class, she heard a conversation between Madeline and Louis the two girls who came up to her about Rory's party. "Do you think he's dating anyone?" Allison heard the girl with black hair say. "Of course, he is," Louise said. "A teacher," Madeline asked. "Please," the blonde said. "Why not? He's a teacher" Madeline said. "Male teachers are different, they can still be mysterious." Louise said. "I'll bet his girlfriend's pretty" Madeline said. "I bet she's dumb" Louise said and Allison quickly walked out of the classroom accidentally touching Louise with her shoulder, but she didn't apologize. "What do you think her problem is?" Madeline asked. "Maybe she's jealous think she has a chance." Louise said. "Maybe she does, I mean she's pretty and smart and she does do well." Madeline said. "That's true" Louise said and the two girls walked out of the classroom. But what they didn't notice was that Rory Gilmore was behind the two listening to their whole conversation.

Allison walked into the coffee shop and looked around and saw Max at their table. "Hi Catie" she said when she saw her friend behind the counter. "Hey" Catie said. Allison then walked over and sat down at the table. "So that's Catie" Max said. "Yeah, she knows about us by the way." Allison said. "Oh." Max said surprised "here's your tea" he said as he handed her a cup. "Thanks" she said as she took a drink. "So" she said. "So" he repeated. "We need rules" Allison said. "Yes rules. What are they." Max asked. "Well," Allison said as she got out a small notepad and a pen and wrote "our rules" at the top. "Number one, this is off campus in no way does anything between us happen in the Chilton campus because we will get caught." Allison said. "Ok" max agreed. "Two, I'm not going to be some girl you make out with and then just drop this is a relationship where we both put in work" Allison said. "I wouldn't do that." Max said. "It's happened before," Allison said. "Ok three if you want out you say it, we don't keep it down we just say it and we don't make it messy" Allison said. "Ok" max said in agreement. "Number four, in no way is this an advantageous relationship. I'm not doing this for good grades, I'm doing it because I really like you and if it ever gets to that then we're done." Allison said. "And five don't hint at it in public if people find out you would lose your job, I will get in so much trouble with my grandparents it just wouldn't be good" Allison said. "Ok why is that all." Allison said. "Uh I actually have one more" Max said as he grabbed the paper and pen from her hand and started to write. When he was done, he handed the paper over to Allison. "Max buys the coffee and tea" Allison read. "Really" she said as she looked up at him and smiled.

Allison was walking down the halls of Chilton watching as everyone was talking with their parents. Allison was about to walk into her English class when she heard her name being called. She looked around and saw her sister and mother standing by the door to the English class. "Oh, hey Rory. Hi mom" Allison said. "Hey" they both said. "Is grandma not with you today." Rory asked. "No, she had a DAR meeting and she said she's been to all the previous ones that I was fine by myself." Allison said. "Oh, I'm sorry" Rory said. "No, it's fine now I get two cookies" Allison said and Rory started walking into the class. "Wow you really are my kid" Lorelai said. "Wouldn't know what that's like" Allison said so only Lorelai would be able to hear and Lorelai looked at her, but Allison was already halfway across the room to her seat.

The class had gone on like normal the parents just sitting in the back but when the bell rang, and everyone left there was still one who stayed. Allison. But no one noticed but Rory who had not seen her sister leave the class she was just in. "Hey" Max said to Allison. "Hey" Allison said. "So, your mom" max said. "Is here. With my sister" Allison finished. "Yeah, I talked to her a little" "how did that go" max asked. "I made a comment about how absent she's been. I'm petty" Allison said. "So, coffee shop Friday?" Max asked. "Coffee shop Friday" she said and walked out of the room. 

A/N

Hello everybody! I wrote this part in less than an hour which is like a new record by the way. My monthly rewatch of Pride and Prejudice is showing in my vocabulary now too. If you're ever reading this and a random bitch named Elizabeth pops up, I just wrote the wrong name, and you can tell me in the comments. Elizabeth is from my Vampire diaries book. do you guys even read these? Anyways you should comment and tell me how you feel I really appreciate the comments and it really motivates me. You should also vote and follow to know when I update or put out a new book. Anyways have a good day/night!