Part 1

"Allison dear wake up and come downstairs breakfast is ready." Emily Gilmore, Allison's grandmother called through her door. "Okay, Grandma I'll be down in a minute," Allison said to her grandmother. 

     Allison Gilmore is the eighteen-year-old granddaughter of Richard and Emily Gilmore. Her mother had her when she was fourteen and then abandoned her with her grandparents when she had another child when she was sixteen When Allison was only two years old. Of course, it was hard on her grandparents, but they stepped up and gave Ally a great life. She went to a great school Chilton where she had straight a's and was a junior. She didn't really have any friends but loved to be around people.  Ally was a great kid, she never got in trouble, and she enjoyed all of the functions that were included in being a Gilmore. She spent most of her time with her grandparents except for the times she was with her father or his parents. When her mother abandoned her, her father Christopher stepped up and offered to take care of her but as he was only 16 his parents and her grandparents decided for him to only have Allison on holidays and some weekends. Allison knew of her mother Lorelai and sister Rory, but she wanted nothing to do with them. she knew they lived in a little town half an hour away and that's all she wanted to know.

      Allison got out of bed and put her school uniform on and went to brush her teeth and hair. She liked having a uniform then she didn't have to pick out her clothed every day. She wasn't the best with fashion taste. She didn't know what colors made her bright blue eyes pop or if a hat looked good with her long brown hair or if she should wear heals to make her look taller because to be honest, she was short just a couple inches above five feet. All Allison knew was that she looked perfectly fine if she just put a little mascara on put her hair in a ponytail and put on her glasses so that's all she did. When she was done with getting ready, she grabbed her bookbag and started walking downstairs.

     "Good morning grandma, Goodmorning grandpa" she said as she gave her grandparents hugs and went to sit down at the table. "Good morning, Allison." her grandfather said as she sat down at the table. "Theadora would you please bring Allison a tea please." Her grandmother called out for the maid that she had that day. Allion liked tea not coffee. In fact, she hated coffee it was to bitter. Allison grabbed the plate that was Infront of her and put some fruit and a croissant on it and the maid brought Allison her tea. when Allison looked at the clock, she saw she only had five minutes till she had to leave so she quickly ate her food and drank her tea then go up and grabbed her bag. "I got to go. I'll see you later. I love you." She said to her grandparents as she hugged them and ran out of the house. She got into her car and drove to school which was only a five-minute drive away.

       Before she got out of her car to go into the school, she looked at herself in her mirror and fixed her hair then went into the school. She was well known at Chilton. Not popular but known. She waved at the people who said hi to her in the hallway while she made her way to her first class, English. It was her favorite she loved everything about it the reading the authors and how they chose to write their books and articles it was interesting the different styles of writing who knew there were so many. Her favorite was Shakespear she loved the old stuff her favorite was Romeo and Juliet a forbidden love. The English teacher at chiton was great to Max Medina. He was nice he looked like he was in his early thirties, he had brown hair and brown eyes to match. He was attractive but she would never admit that. When Mr. Medina walked in and started the class Allison immediately started to take notes and pay attention to nothing around her other than what he was saying.

      When school was over Allison went straight home after school. She really didn't have a reason not to. There wasn't a debate team meeting or a student council meeting. When she got to the house, she saw a Jeep pull out of the driveway, someone probably just took a wrong turn.