✘ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻.

If you recognize my user, it's because I have a TF2 Oneshot book! feel free to check it out! 

-

- This is an OC x Character book. I understand if you don't like those, and I'm not forcing you to read this. Do as you, please! :)

- Two OCs are in focus, however, one of them is in fact, not mine. (We can give that credit to  @Gemini_0cto, The creator of Eileen. ((ILU BBG THANKS FOR INDULGING IN MY TF2 CRAZE :D)))

-To help you better understand our two main characters, I will supply you with an image, and a brief description. Here we go!

---

Let's start w/ Rylandd! (My art :o))

- Rylandd is a very relaxed individual built on going with the flow

- Rylandd is a very relaxed individual built on going with the flow. At the age of 24, She stands at 5'5. (And still hopes she'll get taller.) Her 'aesthetic' is known to be a bit random, as she chooses to just 'wear whatever clothes are clean.' With short brunette hair and the previously mentioned relaxed personality, she tends to stand out. She's described as calm, relaxed, and collected, though has moments of anxiety. She's rather stubborn and doesn't like admitting to vulnerable things. She's on the creative side, often drawing and zoning out. She's loyal to a fault and is not afraid to get hurt by others.

Now we have the stunning Eileen :) (Art made by the one and only Gemini_0cto !!)

- Eileen is pretty calm most of the time. She's 5'6", 24, and is very glad to be taller than her best friend, Rylandd. (In which Rylandd just thinks Eileen is always in platforms) She has dirty blonde hair that goes a bit below her shoulders and green eyes. She uses glasses, but only because she cannot put on contacts. Eileen loves vintage dressing up in outfits from the 70s to fuel that passion. However, she always likes keeping her outfit professional but not stickly. She speaks 6 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Greek, and ASL, and is trying to learn Polish and Italian.) She loves to read and has a rather sarcastic personality (though deep down, she is a massive hopeless romantic.)

---

There you have it! Other things I may have forgotten will either be put here at a later date, expressed through Author notes, or worked into the story. 

Here are a couple of random notes to take in before reading!

- TW for the overall reading of this book. Dark topics and other things that may bring you discomfort have a chance of appearing in this book. It may be in a joking light, or in a serious one. However, that said I do not condone any actions to inflict harm upon yourself or others. take care of yourselves. you matter.

- There won't be smut in this! I'm a minor, and I'm sure adults who like to read the same stuff as me prefer it coming from other adults. this one is pg-13!

- Everything described as canon in the TF2 universe will be canon here. 

---

Enjoy your read!

- MuddyIQs