Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"(Y/N):Okay, why'd you do that instead of just cuffing him?"

"Momo:You said to think outside the box more, and why expect me to do that?"

"(Y/N):......Fair enough."

So, yeah, we passed the exam.....and gave Aizawa a concussion at the same time.

That went by quicker then I expected.

After getting freed, the next match was about to begin. Though, before I could head to the viewing room, I got a call on my phone from Kurogiri.

After making sure nobody was around, I snuck into an empty room and answered the call.

"(Y/N):What is it?"

"Kurogiri:We have either an opportunity...or a massive problem."

-3rd POV-

Currently, Tsu and Mina were walking through the hallways of the exam building, as Uraraka and Akari's exam was currently taking place.

"Mina:I still can't believe you're okay with your boyfriend having two girlfriends. It's crazy!"

"Tsu:Not to me."

"Mina:I guess that's fair. Plus you three look so cute together, and it makes me jealous."

"Tsu:Why?"

"Mina:Because I don't have a boyfriend to be cute with!"

There was a brief moment of silence between the two girls, as they began to close in on (Y/N).

"Mina:Okay, question. How many girlfriends are you allowing (Y/N) to have, exactly?"

"Tsu:As many as he wants, so long as he still loves us all equally."

"Mina:.....Okay....But seriously, what's the limit?"

"Tsu:Thirty."

"Mina:THIRTY?!?! Jeez...You're one strange girl Tsu. Never change."

"Tsu:You wanna join us, don't you?"

"Mina:One, that sounded like your in a Cult. Two........maybe."

Before Tsu could give a reply, they both came to a stop as they heard the voice of an irritated (Y/N) speaking to someone on his phone.

"(Y/N):Tell them we won't just do everything they say......You know why....Good. Now, please don't call me again while I'm at school. Bye."

A few seconds later, and (Y/N) walked out of a nearby room in front of the girls, who looked confused. While Tsu also looked worried.

"Mina:Uh...what was that about?"

"(Y/N):Oh, sorry, my mom was dealing with a relentless scam company and just asked me to help her out. Sorry to worry you."

Both girls let out a sigh of relief as (Y/N) shifted back into his normal persona. Though, Tsu could tell it wasn't the truth.

The call was League business.

"(Y/N):So, what're you two talking about?"

"Mina:How your lucky to get multiple girlfriends."

"(Y/N):Oh...that..."

(Y/N) let out a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head, and gained a small blush. Seeing this, Mina smiled and saw an opportunity.

"Mina:Say, what're your opinions on the girls in our class? Minus your girlfriends, since it's obvious how you feel about them."

"(Y/N):Umm. Well, Toru's nice to be around. Momo's nice too, and it's refreshing that she wants to grow. Hm. Akari's someone who I see as a student of mine. Ura's incredibly sweet, like a cinnamon bun. And, you're..."