Yorichii x muzan and muzan becomes a demon

Yorichii smiled at Muzan and said "your welcome muzan" Muzan tripped and yorichii ran to him and caught him just in time. Muzan blushed and said "thank you again" yorichii replied with "your welcome Muzan again" then yorichii stood up still holding Muzan in his arms. Noelle sighed and said "cmon lovebirds we need to help Muzan out ok" yorichii nodded and put Muzan down. Muzan then said "thank you" Noelle replied with "stop saying thank you you said enough thank you's for today." Muzan nodded and said "sorry" Noelle smiled and said "it's ok let's just get you to bed because you need sleep it looks like you haven't slept in a while."

Muzan nodded and said "ya I am pretty tired" Muzan then yawned and then he turned around and walked back to the room then he fell and yorichii came running to him. And then yorichii said "are you ok Muzan" Muzan lifted his head up and looked at yorichii and nodded at him then yorichii stood up. Then yorichii picked up Muzan and said "I will bring you to bed because you can't walk with in this condition" Muzan nodded and rested his head on yorichiis shoulder. Yorichii smiled and walked to Muzans room still carrying him of course Noelle sighed and looked around the house to see if anyone was here or if there was note or something. Noelle looked everywhere and still no note or clue and there is only one room in this house and that was Muzans room Noelle knew she had to ask Muzan if he has family alive right now or if he did have a family.

Noelle walked to Muzans room and peaked her head into the room and saw Muzan sleeping and yorichii was out side on the patio Noelle sighed and walked outside. She stopped and looked at yorichii who was in his mind thinking right now noelle sighed again and said "yorichii." Yorichii got out of thoughts and looked at me and said "yes Noelle did you find anyone in the house" I shook my head said "no one and Muzans room is the only bedroom in the house." Yorichii was shocked but then calmed down and said "should we ask him if he has any family members or should we not" Noelle replied with "not because he is probably not in the right mind to talk about it so maybe after when he is cured we can ask him." Yorichii nodded then the door knocked again and yorichii immediately walked up to it and opened the door and it was a different person who was older than the doctor the man looked trust worthy so yorichii let him in.

He walked in and then bowed to us while yorichii closed the door yorichii turned to the man while Noelle just was leaning on a wall. The man smiled a little and said "can I see Muzan pls" Noelle and yorichii was confused but nodded and the man followed them to Muzans bedroom. Noelle slid the door open and the man walked in and said "may I have some time alone with him pls" Noelle and yorichii both nodded and closed the door. The man walked up to Muzan who was sitting and Muzan said "hi" the man sat down and got out a syringe and stuck it into Muzan and he screamed when it went in. Yorichii and Noelle and quickly opened the door to see Muzan stabbed the doctor and his eyes were red and he was crying yorichii ran to him and he sat down in front of him.

Yorichii grabbed Muzans face and said "Muzan it is ok it is me" Muzan eyes meant he was turned into a demon yorichii did the only thing he could think of. Yorichii pulled Muzan into a kiss and that is what got Muzan back to reality Muzan turned shocked and he wrapped his arms around yorichii and kissed him back. They separated after a few seconds and yorichii said "are you ok" Muzan nodded and then Noelle walked over to them and put bamboo in Muzans mouth. Noelle sighed and said "this is so you don't hurt people" Muzan nodded and then he layed his head on yorichiis shoulder and went to sleep. Noelle sighed and said "he is like nezuko who sleeps to get energy" yorichii nods then he rests Muzan down on the bed he was laying on.

Yorichii sighed and said "let's get rid of the body so he doesn't wake up and scream" Noelle nodded and picked up the body and walked out of the room. Yorichii looked at Muzan and then he leaned down and kissed his forehead and said "sleep well Muzan" then he got up and walked out of the room and got a tried finding a mop or something to clean up the blood. He opened a closet and found a mop and a bucket with a washrag on top of the mop and more cleaning equipment with the mop. He grabbed the mop and bucket and walked back to Muzans room when he walked in he Noelle moving Muzan and his bed near the window so they can clean up the blood. Yorichii put down the bucket with the mop in it and then he got out the mop and started mopping the blood away.

Noelle walked over to yorichii and said "I will get new sheets, blankets and pillows because they are covered in blood so I am gonna see if their are any." Yorichii nodded and Noelle walked out to find something for Muzan to sleep on Noelle walked a finally found a closest that no one has looked in yet. Noelle then opened the door and saw a pile of sheets next to a pile of blankets and right on the top shelf their was pillows. Noelle grabbed white sheets with black flowers on it and then grabbed a black blanket with white flowers on it and matched it with a black pillow with a white rose on it. She then closed the door and walked back to the room and put down the stuff and picked up the bloody ones and left again.
To be continued finally~