You are not doing shit to him!!!

Warning cuss words~

Muzan put down his teacup and said he was done and Noelle nodded and said she was done as well and yorichii was already done before them. Noelle picked up the tray and went back to the kitchen to clean the teacups and the teapot while yorichii and Muzan started talking to each other. Yorichii started rambling about random things that came to his head and Muzan was just listening because he didn't want to lose another friendship. Yorichii got up and said "I will try and help Noelle with the dishes" Muzan and he watched yorichii run to the kitchen and then yorichii tripped and fell on his face. Muzan couldn't help but laugh at yorichii, yorichii got up and looked Muzan and smiled at Muzan who was laughing so hard at yorichii for falling on his face even though there is nothing there to trip on.

Muzan stopped laughing and looked at yorichii who was staring at him smiling, Muzan smiled back and that made yorichii blush a little. Noelle walked in and said "ok lovebirds stop joking around we have to help Muzan with his disease so we can save him remember yorichii." Yorichii nodded and then walked over to Muzan and kneeled right next to him and with his hand he moved some hair away from Muzans face. Yorichii moved the hair behind muzans ear and then he smiled and Muzan blushed then he smiled back at yorichii. Noelle heard a knock at the door so she went to see who it was while she left the two lovebirds alone with each other.

Noelle opened the door and it revealed and elderly man with a cap and simple grey robe with white pants with pockets the robe had a simple ribbon on it which was tied. Noelle said "hello do you need anything sir" the old man replied with "I am Muzans doctor and I am here to get him for his surgery." Noelle said "one moment" while closing the door and locking it and Noelle ran to the room and said "yorichii I need you now" yorichii and Muzan were confused but yorichii nodded and said he will be right back to Muzan." Muzan nodded and yorichii followed Noelle to living room and then Noelle sighed and said "the doctor is here to make Muzan a demon." Yorichii went from confused to angry in a second after he heard that the doctor was the one who turned him into a demon.

Noelle said "calm down yorichii we need to help Muzan right now not worry about the doctor who is literally at the door right now." Yorichii nodded but then froze and said "he is what" Noelle sighed because she knew she shouldn't have said that to yorichii. Noelle finally said "yorichii calm down let's get back to Muzan he is probably scared out of his mind right now" yorichii was about to say something else but he just nodded and then followed Noelle back to the bedroom. They arrived back to the bedroom and then they stopped because Muzan was crying and also coughing blood a lot and Noelle said "I will make more tea stay with Muzan until I come back." Yorichii nodded and Noelle walked to the kitchen while yorichii walked to Muzan and then he sat down next to him and then yorichii put his hand on Muzans back to comfort him.

Muzan looked at yorichii while yorichii smiled at him then Muzan hugged yorichii and yorichii was surprised at first but then hugged Muzan back. Yorichii started stroking Muzans hair to try calm down Muzan which was working surprisingly well then Noelle walked into the bedroom and saw the two and she slightly smiled at them. She walked over to them she sat down then she put the tray down and she put a hand on muzans shoulder and said "Muzan hunny I made tea for you to have." Muzan looked at Noelle still crying and Noelle just kept a smile on her face to say it is gonna be ok and then muzan finally nodded and back away from the hug and then picked up the teapot. Then Muzan poured the tea into the teacup then he put the teapot down and picked up the teacup and then he took a sip of his tea which was green tea again.

Yorichii smiled at Muzan and Muzan stopped drinking and then he smiled back at him and Noelle felt like a third wheel right now. Noelle totally forgot the doctor was still at the door until the door knocked again and then Noelle remembered that the doctor was still at the door. Noelle whispered into yorichiis ear that she will tell the doctor that Muzan is not here right now he is with a friend right now. Yorichii nodded and Noelle stood up and walked back to the door and opened it and the doctor asked if he could do the surgery now. And Noelle answered with "sorry Muzan is not here i tried looking for him but I think he is with a friend right now sorry."

The doctor replied with "it's ok I will come back another time" Noelle was getting pissed so she replied with "no he will be gone all day today because he and his friend are staying at his friends place tonight." Yorichii walked towards the door to see what was taking Noelle so long and he saw Noelle having a friendly argument with the doctor. Yorichii got pissed off and said "hey do you mind my friend is sleeping and I don't want him to wake up so if you don't mind by quieting down would you." The doctor gave yorichii a death stare and yorichii gave a even scarier one back and the doctor was really scared of yorichii. Yorichii sighed and said "who are you and what are you doing here" and yorichii knows who he is and why he is here he just pretending he doesn't know him.

The doctor sighed and said "I am the doctor to Muzan kibutsuji and I am here to do surgery on him to help his disease go away." Yorichii gave him a death stare and said "you are not doing shit to him, you will not touch him or see or say anything to him you understand bitch." The doctor was shocked and nodded then he bowed and left and Noelle was stunned but then she said "good job yorichii." Yorichii smiled at Noelle and said "thank you Noelle anything to help Muzan and stop anyone who turns him into demon." Noelle nodded then they heard someone from behind them so they both turned and then they saw Muzan walking to them and then he said "thank you" while smiling at them.
To be continued~