CHAPTER 1

"People arent always to be trusted."

Y/N POV:
You open your sun umbrella, strapping your boots and locking your door. After leaving your driveway, you feel followed. You shake it off but you feel really uneasy. You enter an alleyway to cut the route to the park, feeling a slight press against your back. You turn around, was it really the wind..? You turn your head back and continue walking.

You go over the crosswalk, finally reaching the park but then,

THUD.
You blackout, feeling as someone picks you up. After a while you get thrown into a room. " Here. a friend for you three. " a shadow exclaimed. " Guess it's better than nothing.. " another soft voice said. The voice who was carrying you, threw you to the floor. The sudden impact made you strike up. You look around frantically. " What?! Huh? Where am i?? " You yelped. The door closed and locked. A strict voice said: " Your in the house of the kidnapper who took you in. I suggest you wont freak out any longer or he will quote on quote, "murder" you. Hes done that to Estonia before but she only got some scars."
You look to the voice to see a few people. " Hi.. Im Estonia, the guy lithuania talked about. " Estonia said in a soft way, tufting her scarf to hide her scars. " Im Latvia, potato lover. " Latvia smiled and looked down. " As you might already know, im Lithuania, but you can call me Lith. Nice to meet you. " Lithuania saluted. " Now, may you be nice to introduce yourself? " Lith said. " Ummm.. My name is Y/N. But you can call me N/N (nickname). Nice to meet you too! " You said.

~~~~~~

285 words, next chapter will be longer i promise- NO PINKY PROMISES! scrambles away