"Ok." We walked into the building and noticed it practiaclly bare on the inside. Even if this was the case though, it was enormous. The outside didn't do it justice from the sheer size of the mansion.

"So where should we start?"

"The basement is down this way. Froppy. Come with me." They left with Hado and I alone.

"So where do you wanna start looking first?"

I thought about it before answering. "Let's look at the first floor just to avoid anything dangerous from coming. If we can't find it on the first floor, go to the next and the next from that method."

"Shouldn't we do this faster by splitting up?"

"I'm more concerned something bad will happen if we start splitting up. For now, I think it's better if we stay together."

"Hmm. You've got a point." We went into the first floor a little deeper to start a circle through the rooms. For the most part, the first floor had practically nothing on it but dust and cobwebs.

"See anything specific?"

"Not really. I was told when we're trying to find something, look for some kind of obstruction in the dust such as one side less heavy than the rest." I looked at everything as I could before hearing what sounded like a mouse. I turned to it and saw a shadow. It wasn't looking at me at first, but realized me to come out and show a rat with spider appendages hissing at me.

"AH!"

"What's wrong!" Hado turned to see the monster and shout. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!?" The rodent hybrid thing scurried off for both of us to look at one another scared for a minute to go farther. "So umm...guess that cell mesh thing wasn't a joke." The rodent started spewing webs out of it's butt and went up to a cobweb.

"...Let's try and go up to another level to try and find something else." We walked to the stairs and went up to the second floor. To make things simple, it was practically the same, but with a notable amount of taxidermy in it. "I'm not one to hobby shame, but is there really a point to stuffing a dead animal hide and making it look like it's still alive?"

"I dunno. Some hobbies are just distasteful like that to most. Doesn't mean the hobby is 'bad', but you can't talk about it with just anyone."

I kept looking at the animals with some disgust. "Still, I feel like it's sorta adding insult to injury to the animal. I mean, you already killed it and as the animal's meat was used as a majority, I don't think you should add by putting the creature through the prolonged torture by not letting it's body return to the dirt naturally."

"Your opinion. Hey, this one looks silly." I turned to see what looked like a raccoon with traits of a deer on it. Hado was about to touch it with it looking weirdly natural. Before she could, the raccoon thing tried to bite her. Hado pulled back with the raccoon jumping down off the shelf and scurrying away. "....Why didn't I see that one coming?" Hado seemed a little annoyed by this with us deciding to go to the third floor to try and find something else we can find.

'Just what kind of basket case are we dealing with?'

With Ryukyu and Tsu, 3rd person POV:

As Izuku and Hado looked at the floors above, Ryukyu and Tsu went downstairs into the basement to try and figure out what they could. They looked around to notice some abnormal jars full of small animals with two different species meshed together from what it looked. "Just what type of experiments was Midoriya's dad trying to do?"

"Perhaps this could be his first attempts to the modern Nomu we know today." Ryukyu found some file notes to look through them. "This may actually be how they started. However, it may have not been as successful for them to go towards another method." She kept looking through the files to find a picture of a little girl with tan hair and two different color eyes. One was grey and the other was orange. "Strange. Seems that they were doing experiments with humans before Midoriya."