𝟏𝟎

Mr. Kim pov
I went to Y/N's room to check on her but she was... Gone? Where is she? I looked in Mingi's and San's rooms. They were peacefully sleeping. At last I checked Wooyoung's room. On the bed I saw... Y/N? Wow... I searched the whole entire mansion only to find her sleeping in Wooyoung's room. Great. I still have to find out if she was really my sister or not. I went to her and saw her sleeping peacefully. I recognized something on her face. My sister had a scar on her face and it looks the same as Y/N's. But it isn't helpful at all. Everyone can have that. So I searched for other proofs. Then I saw her wearing a necklace. It was a heart with a picture in it. It looked like the same that I gave my sister seven years ago. I opened the necklace. It was me and my sister. On that picture I was 15 years old and my sister was only 13. The day I gave it to her was her birthday. Our parents died two days later. „I finally found you. " I whispered. I went out of the room because I don't want her to wake up. I will keep it's secret. I will tell her when it's the right time.

Y/N pov
I woke up as I heard someone whisper: „I finally found you. "
I wantedro scream but I hold it in. It was Mr. Kim I guess? He went out of the room. I sat on the bed and thought what he would do with me. Would he kill me? I mean he can and maybe he would too. But what have I done to him? I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Wooyoung is calling me. He was calling me and snapping in front of my face. „Y/N? Helloo? Are you alright? " „Huh? Yes! I'm fine. What's wrong? " I answered. „I wanted to have breakfast with you. Wait I have to put on my shirt. "he said. I was confused. What did he mean by this? Realization hit me when he stood shirtless in front of me. I was really red in my face. I haven't realized that I was staring at his abs all this time. „Y/N I didn't know you were this dirty." he said while laughing. „I am not!! " I said. „Yeah yeah sure." he answered still laughing. Suddenly the door shut open revealing... San... „Omg" he said.

To be continued...