Part 2

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Today was Xianwang's marriage. Wangji didn't knew how his future husband look like. He denied his father when his father wanted Wangji to see his future husband's picture. Wangji wasn't interested at all but because of his father he was going to get married.

Wangji got ready. He wore a white suit. Qiren came inside the room and kept his hands on Wangji's shoulders. Wangji wanted to roll his eyes but couldn't do it in front of his dad.

Qiren said with a proud smile, "My son is looking so handsome today. I'm sure your husband won't be able to take his eyes off you".

Wangji mumbled, "I wish him (Wei ying) to go blind so that he won't eye me".

Qiren heard what Wangji said. He felt disappointed but didn't showed it.

Qiren, "I'm sure a-ying will always keep you happy. He's a very nice child. I always wanted someone like him for you. May God give children like him to every parents".

Wangji, "Dad! Don't you ever get tired of praising your 'a-ying', huh?".wangji said the word 'a-ying' annoyed.

Qiren chuckled saying, "No never. He deserves the praise. When you see him you'll also praise him".

Wangji mumbled, "Tch... In his dreams. I might punch his face than praise him".

Qiren heard what Wangji said but again ignored it.

Qiren, "OK... Now let's go. It's time. And don't mess up every thing. My reputation is in your hands. Be a good boy, OK?"

Wangji smirked internally and mumbled, "I will be a good boy during the marriage ceremony but what about after the ceremony, hehe".

Qiren sighed and said, "Let's go". Qiren took Wangji to the marriage hall where the guests were sitting. Wangji looked at the stage and saw the person who he hates standing there wearing black clothes.

Wangji clenched his fists. He didn't knew that he's gonna marry that poor bastard. He wanted to protest but stopped when he recalled his dad's saying 'to not mess up and be a good boy'.

Qiren on reaching the stage gave Wangji's hand in Wei Ying's hand. Wangji gave a death glare to Wei ying but he also couldn't deny the fact that this bunny like man looked quite handsome in black suit.

Wangji tightly gripped Wei Ying's hand.

Wangji thought, "You are going to marry be but I'll make sure that you'll highly regret this decision of yours, bunny man!"

The priest started the vows. Wei ying took the vows. Now it was Wangji's turn.

Priest, "Mr. Lan Wangji! Do you take Mr. Wei Wuxian as your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish".

Wangji kept quiet. His brain was telling him to deny but his heart was telling him to agree. Wangji was fighting with his thoughts. The priest repeated the vows. Wangji came back to his senses when he heard 'Qiren's' voice.

Wangji took a deep breath and said, "I do".

Priest, "Now I announce you both as husband and husband. You may kiss".

Wangji didn't wanted to kiss this bunny man. Wei ying and Wangji faced each other. Wei ying was also nervous. He noticed Wangji's disgusted expressions. Wei ying took a deep breath. He pulled Wangji towards himself.

Wangji thought, "If this bunny dared to kiss me on the lips, I'll.... I'll bite him". Wangji closed his eyes.

Wei Ying kissed on Wangji's forehead. Everyone clapped for the newly wedds.