Chapter 6 : Planning

~ With Y/N ~

You ended up falling asleep while waiting for Huggy's wounds to heal, Huggy didn't Even notice till at-least an hour later, at least you got a few hours of sleep, but that's not the worst amount of sleep you've gotten before. While you were regaining conciseness you felt a fabric material on your face. Your eyes flutter open to See Huggy towering over you with his hand dangling down onto your face, you slowly move his hand away from your face,
"Good morning." You say wiping any dirt of your face, Huggy smiled in response. You slowly sat up packing all your stuff in your backpack, including the fidget spinner. You grab your phone and check the time, 7:29 AM, not too late. You look at Huggy's bandages, they had a lot of dried up blood,
"Ok, I'm pretty sure your wounds should be just about done, I should probably re wrap your bandages." You explained, grabbing a new roll of bandages out of the bag. You hear Huggy let out a low growl, you look to see him staring at the bandages.
"What? Is there something wrong with the bandages?" You ask, holding the bandages. Huggy starts moving Away from you, you Look at the bandages, nothings wrong with them, till you look on the other side of the back pack, the pocket knife fell out of your bag,
"Oh. " you say still looking at the knife. You slowly pick it up and put it back in your bag.
"See? I put it Away, your fine.." you explain, still holding the bandages. You sit next to him and start un-wrapping his old bandage to replace them with new ones.

⬇️ (MY ART) ⬇️

⬆️ (MY ART) ⬆️

⬆️ (MY ART) ⬆️

(I'm still pissed that I spelt my own name wrong-)

You finish re-wrapping Huggy's bandages, you stand up.
"Ok, can you walk?" You ask, putting the bandages away, Huggy shrugs with a low growl.
"Ok let's see." You say holding out your hands, for Huggy to hold them, Huggy reached his long arms towards your hands till you grab hold of them.
"Alright, try standing up." You explain, still holding his hands. You both stood there for a moment, until you realized Huggy was just staring at you both holding hands, blankly. You give him a moment to snap back to reality. But it took him to long.
"Huggy? You ok?" You ask, slightly pulling his arm. Till he finally snapped back into reality, Huggy nodded. And tried to pull himself up, but failed. Making him slightly frown.
"It's ok, let's try again..!" You say trying to encourage him. Huggy try's to pull himself up again. Once he finally stood upright, you still held his hands just in case he fell, Huggy used you to stand for a few minutes, until he tried to let go, he stood up for a few moments, until he started to loose balance. You quickly grabbed his hands, and held him up. But even with him using you to balance, He fell over. And sat back down on the floor. And frowned. He looked frustrated.
"Hey it's ok, you did good! Would you like to try it again in a few minutes?" You offered, but Huggy shook his head and attempted to stand up again, so you quickly held out your hands for him, but with no surprise he quickly grabbed your hands, for balance and he slowly stood up.

⬇️ (MY ART) ⬇️

  ⬆️ (MY ART) ⬆️

⬆️ (MY ART) ⬆️

It took much longer than you thought but Huggy finally started walking on his own, he did need your help of course, but he only held one of your hands as his other hand would hold onto the wall, you had everything you needed your backpack, grab-pack and kept your bandages in your pocket just in case. You started helping Huggy get up the stairs, but as happy as you were to see a huge part of your childhood again, it was also funny, it felt like something that watched over you in your childhood was now being watched by you, with Huggy constantly needing your help, it felt like you were watching over a kid.

Once you where halfway up the stairs, you where exhausted,
"Huggy..? Can we stop for a bit, I'm exhausted.." you explained, Huggy quickly nodded, and even helped you sit down on the stair. You were so relieved to sit down after around two hours of walking upstairs. Especially with having to help Huggy up the stairs too. Huggy could hear your heavy breathing, and started to feel bad he was putting you through so much trouble. You look up to see Huggy holding the rails, while looking at you with big eyes. Huggy grabbed your
backpack and started carrying it for you on his back.
"Thanks." You muttered, rubbing a sore spot on your leg. You both sat there for awhile until you slowly stood up, and you grabbed Huggy's hand so you could help him, if he needed it. And slowly walked up the stairs.