Chapter 5 : Trust?

~ With Y/N ~

You were going down the 58th flight of stairs. Well, not that you were actually counting, that was just a rough estimate. The real answer was probably much bigger. But at least you could see the floor now, almost there, 4 more flights of stairs to go. All there was where boxes and old newspapers, whatever you'd imagine in and abandoned houses basement. You'd find it there, even the spider webs so big it could compete with Charlotte's web. You finally get to the floor, walking around. Till walking behind a huge wall of cardboard boxes. To see, him. Huggy. Covered in blood, trying to pick himself of the floor. With a faded blood splatter on the floor. Huggy was looking around to find something to grab onto to pick himself up. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. It felt weird to see a huge part of your childhood, at its lowest point. You quietly look through your bag to grab your pocketknife, just in case. But in the process the sound of a plastic water bottle in your bag got squished making a loud sound. Alerting Huggy. His head shot towards you, his face morphed back to his sinister smile, showing his rows of teeth. You held out your pocketknife out in defense. You took a closer look at Huggy, he's eyes were dilate, he had blood stains on his head that ran down to his arm. And some rips on his legs. You looked at him and realized, he was breathing very heavily. How was he able to breath? It confused you a lot. They both stood there in silence for the longest time. Until you slowly started reaching for your bag, till you could hear Huggy growl.
"It's ok...! I'm just slowly... grabbing something... I'm not going to hurt you."  You advised, Huggy didn't trust you, well. Why wouldn't he? You just threw him off a platform and making him hit pipes on his way down. Once you slowly grab your backpack, you rummage through it, till you found what you were looking for. Bandages, a lot of them. You brought them just in case you cut yourself on accident. There's a lot of broken glass in a place like this. Huggy was still growling at you. Till you show him the bandages,
"See...? It's just bandages.. I can't hurt you with this." You explained. Huggy's face slowly relaxed and calmed down.
"Do you trust me to patch up your wounds..?" You asked, slowly putting the pocketknife in your bag. Huggy quick shook his head.
"Ok, Ok. That's understandable..." you frowned, you stare at him while you slowly sit down, showing him you're not a threat. You both sat there in silence for a while till you spoke up.
"Do you know how to get back up to the entrance...? Or. The main area..?" You asked, still holding the bandages. Huggy looked around for exit points, then nodded.
"Ok, how about we make a deal. You help me get out of here, I'll leave. Or I'll do whatever you want. Or.. well, that's your choice." You explained. After a long time of staring, Huggy slowly nodded.
"Do you trust me to bandage your wounds now..?" You ask, holding up the bandages. Huggy looked at the bandages then you, and slowly nodded. You smile and grab some more bandages from your bag, along with a rag, and a bottle of water, to Clean some of the blood. And slowly walk towards him. You sit on the ground next to him and wet the rag,
"Could you give me your arm?" You asked, holding up the rag, once he nodded, he handed you his arm, and you started cleaning off his arm. Huggy refused to look at you, while you cleaned his arm. Once you finished getting most of the blood off. You grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around his arm.
"Tell me if the bandages are too tight." You reminded him, Huggy didn't seem to be paying much attention. He was just looking around and kept moving around.

Once you finished wrapping up his wounds, you grab your bag to grab your phone to check the time. It was 2:37 AM.
"Umm, its 2:37 already." You muttered, apparently Huggy heard you. And looked at you, tilting his head. You look back at him.
"It's just really late, and personally, I'm exhausted." you explained, Huggy looked at you with his wide eyes.  Huggy looked around and tried to stand up.

Woah! Woah, Huggy as much as I want to get going and leave. you'll need to sit still for a bit. Let your wounds heal." you explain, trying to help him sit back down. Huggy looked at you with annoyance, but he knew you were right. you were sitting down next to your backpack. While scrolling through your phone, while Huggy sat there, with nothing to do. You realized this after a few minutes. Until you also remembered that your parent(s) sent you so summer camp when you were a kid, and that particular summer camp let you bring a backpack of a water bottle, a toy, a book, and something to write on. Little did you know you used the same bag from camp to bring to the factory to hold the stuff you needed, maybe you some of the stuff you brought to summer camp with you on accident. You dig through your back pack to find something. In the bottom corner in your bag was an old fidget spinner, one you use to bring to camp. Huggy looked over at you to see what you we're doing, till you pulled out the fidget spinner. Huggy looked at it, confused. Till you stood up and handed it to him.
"Here's something to.. play with while we're waiting for your wounds to heal." You suggested, handing it to him, it slowly span while you gave it to him, Huggy struggled to hold it properly. Until he eventually just put it on the floor and spun it slowly, as the time went by Huggy was mesmerized by the toy, and didn't want to stop playing with it. Huggy couldn't play with it properly it didn't stop him from slowly spinning it. You hoped it would distract him long enough till his wounds got somewhat better.