43. VALERIA: LIES WITHHOLD

Start from the beginning

We learned that Wrin had called Alark when we didn't arrive on time, and Alark had sent men out to search and that was when they found the truck. When they realized what had happened, Alark had instantly started searching. We were lucky that they found us when they had. Things could've ended up a lot worse.

Apart from a few bruises and scratches, I was absolutely fine. My legs and feet ached a little but it was nothing too bad. Devon had suffered a broken rib along with some bruises and scratches.

We spend a night in the hospital, and early the next morning we were escorted back home by Alark and his men. All the high ranking members and the elders were waiting for us outside the house. Alark had informed them about what happened. Devon cancelled the meeting the elders had called and escorted us upstairs. I made a beeline for the master bedroom. I wanted to take a shower to wash away the smell of the hospital.

I entered the bathroom and undressed before climbing into the shower. The water was cold but it heated fast. I washed my hair and then reached for the soap. Before I reached it, the shower door opened and Devon entered. I frowned at him when he didn't close it behind him, but my frown cleared when David stepped into view. He kicked his pants away and then got in the shower with us.

The door slid closed, closing off the outside world.

Devon grabbed the soap and lathered his hands before handing it to David who did the same before placing it down again. I sucked in a breath when they stepped on either side of me and started washing my body. Devon in front and David at my back. They washed every inch of my body.

I smirked and decided to turn the cards on them. I slipped from between their bodies and moved behind Devon. He turned and glanced down at me with a raised eyebrow. My smile widened. Reaching for the soap, I lathered my hands and held it out to David. He hesitated but took it from me. I placed my hands on Devon's chest and soaped his skin before moving lower to his pebbled nibbles. He groaned when my nails raked them.

My eyes darted over his shoulder to glance at David. He nibbled his bottom lip. Fear held him immobile. He wanted to wash Devon, I could see it in his eyes, but he feared his reaction. His eyes locked with mine. I gave him a small nod as I slid my hands down Devon's chest to his abdomen. One hand slipped lower to rest just above his dick just and David pressed his hands to Devon's back.

I felt him tense.

My stomach constricted as I waited for him to storm away. Devon's eyes fluttered and then opened to lock with mine. I gave him an encouraging smile. It took a few seconds for his body to relax again. I kept my hands in place as David washed his back. My eyes dropped to watch David's hands. They slid down his sides to his hips. He hesitated before slipping them lower and then up again.

There was just something about watching his big hands on Devon's body. Desire hit fast and hard. I wanted to take things further. David seemed to read my mind. He stepped closer as his hand slid to the front of Devon's body. His muscles clenched and his breathing sped up slightly. My eyes dropped to his dick when it twitched. A drop of pre-cum covered the tip. He liked having David's hands on him.

"Do you want me to keep touching you?" David asked softly against his ear.

Devon shivered. His eyes snapped up to mine. It wasn't easy to figure out what he was thinking. I kept my face open so it was easier for him to read my emotions. He gave a hesitant nod. David pressed his lips against Devon's shoulder. His hands stayed frozen on Devon's lower stomach as he placed open mouth kisses against his shoulder and neck.

I pulled my hands from his body but he didn't seem to realize that I had taken a step back. Devon's eyes were closed. His body shook slightly, but he didn't push David away. My eyes dropped to his hands when he finally moved them. Slowly up and down. Devon sucked in a sharp breath when David's hand wrapped around his dick.