| CHAPTER THREE |

AMELIA HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS GAME. The Iceland players were huge compared to Team USA besides Dean and Fulton.

"All right, are we ready for warm ups?Bombay asked walking into the locker rooms. "let's go."

The players began howling and making whistling sounds seeing him side a tuxedo and his hair slicked down.

"he's stylin'! Mr Coach"
"Woah!"
"All right!All right!"

"Nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?"Les joked making everyone laugh as dean and Fulton walked up to him.

"Goodnight last night,coach?"Fulton asked.

"yeah, it was fine."

"what'd ya do?"Dean asked.

"oh,i... just watched some Tv, got to bed early."Gordon lied.

"but not without a little dessert,right?"Dean asked and began to walk away.

"a little ice cream,maybe?"Fulton added before walking the opposite way from Dean.

"what's got your panties in a bunch?"Amelia joked seeing the annoyed expression on Deans face. "loose another bet?"

"Ha ha very funny."Dean said rolling his eyes making her laugh. "last night me and Fulton saw Coach with the Iceland chick."

"Their trainer?"

"yeah."

"oh shit."Amelia said in shock making Dean nod.

~~~

Team USA circled the rink while some went into the box while the rest stayed on the ice. The first three seconds of the game Dean was taken out the game.

"Your throwing him out? it's three seconds into the game you can't do that!"Gordon yelled. "Amelia your in."

The girl sighed and hopped over the barrier while putting her helmet on. Already Iceland scored a point.

There was a lot of action through the game. at one point Amelia had the puck but was tripped so she sat inside the box while the player had two minutes penalty.

Soon Amelia was put back in and was being taunted by one of the Iceland players. Annoyed as she was she kicked him causing her to get put out the game and be put in the same room as Dean who was banging on things.

"hey."He said out of breath noticing that she walked in.

"i know how you feel."She spoke and sat down on her stool and watched the game on the Tv as Dean continued to destroy everything in his possession.

They then both changed into their regular clothes, in private of course, and watched the game from the stands. Dean then ran over to the Penalty box and started screaming at one of the players while Amelia went to their box.

"Goldburg your off!"Gordon called. Julie's face lit up because she finally got a chance to show her skills off to the world.

"good luck jules."Amelia said as Julie looked back at her smiling and skated to the goal. Amelia watched as two of the Iceland players skated up to her. Julie turned to face them and hit them both causing them to fall on the ice and her out of the game.

~~~

"Twelve to one."Gordon started to pace around the room. "Twelve to one. you know what word comes to mind when i think of that. Mhm?Pathetic! you guys were brought here to play hockey."

"what about you?"Jesse asked him.

"What about me Jesse?"Gordon snapped back.

"Coach Stanson knew everything about us. They were ready for us."Julie spoke.

"and you spend your time driving around in convertibles talking to those sponsor people."Luis said. Everyone was clearly upset with Gordon.

"or hanging with the iceland lady. we saw you two saturday night."Fulton said which caused disbelief looks on the teams faces. "eating ice cream with the enemy huh coach?"Dean added

"Hey. Hey, what i do is none of your business is that clear?"Gordon said. Everyone rolled their eyes and began taking off their gear. "Don't take those pads off.Everyone stay in your gear. we have practice."

"Tonight?"Goldburg asked in disbelief.

Soon, they were all on the skating back and fourth from the sides of the ice rinks walls. After they did twenty of those they lined up waiting for him to give them something else to do.

"Twenty more sprints!"He ordered and blew his whistle.

They didn't leave practice till four in the morning that night which caused them to be very tired the next day.