Another Oc

Name: Darren Satoru

Name: Darren Satoru

Alias: Gojo, Rie Takahashi

Intelligence: Around as smart as L and Light combined but is able to manipulate better than Light can ever dream of. He is also able to observe anyone and tell their personality with a glance.

Personality: Cold, emotionless and manipulative towards everyone execpt L, Kurumi and Tohka. clingy to Tohka and Kurumi to the point that he will just tackle them to the ground when he sees them.

Abilities: Godly Manipulator, More intelligent than both L and Light combined but slightly less than Kuroyami but his manipulation makes up for it. Is very fit and knows Capoeira.

Relationships: Kuroyami (Enemy), Kurumi Tokisaki (Lover), Tohka Yatogami (Lover), L Lawliet (Teacher/Mentor/Friend), Fem Light (Enemy)

Age: 18

Hobby: Eating Sweets, Drinking Hot chocolate, listening to music, searching for Kira and Shi.

Dislike: Kuroyami, Shi, Kira, Light.

Likes: L, Hot Chocolate, Kurumi, Tohka, food. Also likes hugging kurumi and tohka.

Backstory: Darren Satoru was called a genius of his own generation, was able to surpass the likes of L. He remained emotionless as he realised that no one was enough to challenge him. He also never had any friends as everyone avoided him for being too smart and is like a weirdo. Until he met his childhood friend, Kurumi Tokisaki, she's the only one who didn't turn him away at every corner and would instead stay with him. Once when Darren found out that Shido Itsuka (someone he hated) likes Kurumi as well, he framed him of assault and sexual harassment toward another student to ruin his reputation and get him expelled. Tohka was sad that Shido was expelled, but Darren helped her through that tough time and she eventually fell in love with him even though she doesn't know that Darren was the one who expelled Shido.