Extra Chapter 03.Old Times

Start from the beginning

Fu Hua : "Doctor Einstein, tell me... What is going on her?"

Einstein : "I think the antidote from her bedroom's air is too strong. I guess I have to lower it so Nadia can have a good amount of Oxygen in her body"

Nadia : "...No wonder... You better do it... Doc... It's too strong making me... Like this"

Einstein : "Right away"

Nadia : "...Thanks"

Einstein : "Anything for a friend"

I remember that Nadia-san also request principal to give her another earbud. She said it is okay to hear the condition from herself for all of this day. And she also not angry with us even we didn't give her from two days ago. Nadia-san... You never change. Now I can see Nadia-san condition getting better.

Fu Hua : "Feeling better now?"

Nadia : "Yeah... It was a sudden but, I'm good now"

Fu Hua : "Glad to hear it"

Nadia : "we can continue our walk or wait for Hua?"

Hua : "Hey! You two better not leavin' me alone!"

Nadia : "I thought you might forgot about us and the drink *giggles*"

Hua : "Who said that!? Of course not, you dummy! I be with you two in a second"

Haha, I knew that Nadia-san like to make fun of Hua. That also a good way to make her mood slightly going up. And yeah... I agree with Kiana's word. Nadia-san is act like a very young girl. The way she scared Hua yesterday, it also give me a little bit creepiness inside of Nadia-san. Right... It was Ivana who also live inside her mind.

Nadia : "Ne, Fu Hua-san..."

Fu Hua : "Yes, what is it Nadia-san?"

Nadia : "If you fighting an enemy... Are you showing them a mercy?"

Weird... Why she ask that? Did she ever kill someone without my knowing? I never see Nadia-san could be like this.

Fu Hua : "Uhhhhmmm... Nadia-san, what are you talking about?"

Nadia : "Just answer me"

Fu Hua : "Y-Yes... I give them a mercy before I end them. Why you ask me like that?"

Nadia : "Nothing you need to know"

When she said that, I can see her face showing no expression... Just a flat. Only thing I can feel, just like a cold blooded person. I think she ever did that... Probably someone more than just "pissing her off"

Kiana : "You know, if I were you Class Monitor, I won't ask that"

Nadia : "Kiana, I think you shouldn't continue this conversation. Let just change the topic. Like I said, all of you no need to know"

Kiana : "Alright. You're the boss"

Yeah... I'm pretty sure Nadia-san is already having enough with someone or something. Yeah, that World Serpent is over the limit. Looking what they did to all of us or even worst to Nadia-san... Its unforgiving. But still, revenge or killing for avenge who they just lost won't give you anything.

Fu Hua : "Anyway, how about we going to the canteen?"

Hua : "Good, I'm near with that place. Meet me there... I'll find a seats just for us"

Nadia : "Smart one"

Hua : "Thanks, I take that as compliment"

Nadia : "Anytime, baka Hua"

Hua : "Tomato head"

Here we go again... Adult vs kid brains. They sure never stop making me laugh. I get up from my seats and when to Nadia-san wheelchair to push it and go to the canteen. I forgot it is almost the time for us to have a lunch and give Nadia-san her dose.

**Timeskip, 11.30AM. Canteen**

We are done eating our early lunch. Good thing Hua just bring the tea that we order her to buy some. I check the watch for the time of Nadia-san next dose... thirty minutes again. I guess, I could use that like Kiana and Bronya-san did to her.

Fu Hua : "Mind if I use the serum now, Nadia-san"

Nadia : "About time, yeah"

She then show me her neck. Oh my gosh, I still can see the hole from the syringe... Even it is small.

Nadia : "Don't mind about that, just use it now"

I give her a head nod. I take the lid of the syringe and ready to inject it to her.

Fu Hua : "Alright, here goes nothing"

I injected the serum to her neck and I can see that she grinning her teeth and letting out a small amount of moaning. After I did it, I put the used serum back to the bag. 

Nadia : "...Phew, feels like being stabbed by my own claymore not really deep"

Hua : "That's how you feel that? Weird"

Nadia : "Or want me to burn your damn ass to feel the same shit like me hu, baka Hua!?"

Hua : "...I rather not"

Fu Hua : "*Sigh* Just stay quiet, Hua. You won't win against Nadia-san"

Hua : "Oh shut it, old timer. Next time, I won't lose with the likes of you, tomato head"

Nadia : "Bronya, can you give me a number from how many times that Hua lose from her or my own challenge?"

Bronya : "Three hundred and sixty nine times, she lose agains you, Nadia"

Hua : "S-S-SHUT UP! I-I Wasn't... F-Focus back there!"

Nadia : "Oh? You sure?"

Nadia-san now giving another yandere vibes to Hua and I can see Nadia-san eyes glaring right to Hua's soul. Yup, now I can feel exactly how scary Nadia-san is. Slowly by slowly, Nadia-san can kill any of us without a problem"

Hua : "Dammit! I promise to you, I will definitely beat the heck out from you, Nadia! Just wait and see!"

Nadia : "Alright, kiddo. I'll be sure to wait till that day"

Fu Hua : "Haha, I really want to watch this as well"

Kiana & Bronya : "Me too"

Nadia : "Get a popcorn next time, it would be sure gonna be fun, Kiana"

Kiana : "Aye"

With that, I can hear a noise coming from the bridge. A notification where Nadia-san mood reach to the maximum.

Theresa : "Hai-Hai! Your day is over, Fu Hua, Hua and my beloving daughter. We will pick you all up in a minute. See you at the front gate"

Nadia : "Looks like today is great day to go out with you both. Danke, comrade"

Fu Hua : "Mei Guan Xi("It's OK" in Mandarin), Nadia-san"

Hua : "Hehe, I told you, that both of us will give the best for ya, Nadia"

I get up from the chair and went to Nadia-san to push her wheelchair. We now heading to the main gate and waiting for principal pick us up to the Hyperion. I feel happy that today, Nadia-san is also enjoying her time. Better enjoy while you still  have time, my dear friend.

**Extra Chapter 03 is done. Enjoy and May you, the beauty of this world, always shine :)**