Mami Tomoe X Fem Reader

"I'm Sorry"

N/N = NickName

N/N = NickName

"You and mami were best since forever basically you and her were in the same class and everyday you too would sit and talk for hours and you'd come over and eat cake and tea with her and sometimes even sent the night you always wonder about mami family cause she seems to live alone but she'd never really say anything but you did know one thing that mami was a magical girl to say the most

"After School"

Y/N: Hello mami! Are you heading home right now?

Mami: Yes actually I don't sense any witches near by and i haven't heard anything from the girls yet

Y/N: that's perfect I was wondering if I could come over and we can talk!

Mami: Of course Y/N you already know I don't mind

Y/N: Wonderful! Let's walk together then

"You were planning on telling mami your feelings for
Her you've known her for 2-3 years and had a crush on her since you were possibly worried that she'd rejected you knowing so many boys liked mami cause she was gorgeous and maybe she possibly liked them too"

Mami: you already know to leave your shoes and bag at the door I'll make us some tea and I have some leftover strawberry cake!

"You watched her placed down some cups of tea and a few slices of cake you watched her sip some tea as your heart started beating fast you were super nervous and started having second thoughts but you knew it was possibly now or never"

Mami: Is everything okay N/N You don't look to well if something is on your mind please tell me

"You knew today was at best your only chance of really confessing who knows when you'll ever get the bravery to try again so you decide to tell her"

Y/N: Mami there's something I've honestly been meaning to tell you for a while it's really important

Mami: Okay then I'm all ears

Y/N: there's been something I've been meaning too tell you for a while and I've finally build enough bravery to tell you how I feel I've had a crush on you for such a long I've always thought you were an amazing person you're super smart really cool and you're always willing to try so hard for others that's why I've loved you for so long!

"You could tell the moment you finished your confession there was no turning back for sure you could tell she was shocked and didn't know what too say for a moment she looked at us wide eyed then she suddenly grabbed my hands and smiled at me"

Mami: I feel the exact same way N/N I've loved you for so long I'm so happy you told me I was little embarrassed to tell you how I felt myself I wasn't sure what you'd say

"And just like that I found myself being hugged tightly my mami she jumped up and hugged me as she began to laugh happily which I soon did after I found it funny that we were so nervous for no reasons as we parted we found ourself locking eyes and smiling that's when I found myself leaning in towards her and she began to do the same into her phone buzzed like crazy making us both jump well that was embarrassing"

Mami: I'm sorry let me get that!

Y/N: it's fine no worries!

"You noticed mami face began to get serious you assumed the call was somewhat important she then put her phone away while giving you a serious look"

Mami: I'm sorry but we'll have to speak after time it's the girls there's another witch attack

Y/N: it's fine i understand I should come with you just Incase!

Mami: I rather you not you aren't a magical girl yourself and I feel this witch is powerful it's best you say behind!

Y/N: but mami are you sure i really wanna help you this time

"Mami then walked up to you as she cupped your hands as her face soften you could tell she was serious about you staying and you didn't wanna make her upset she then leaned in a kissed ur forehead as she stepped back and smile"

Mami: please understand that I just wanna keep you safe N/N

Y/N: you're right I understand just please be care mami!

Mami: I will how about you with for me to get back then you can stay over and well be able to talk so much more

Y/N: id like that!

"And just like that it would be the last time you'd never get to see mami again not knowing her fate that day once mami got to the girls she fought many witches then soon in counter homura warning her but mami didn't listen soon then mami came across a witch she began fighting and for a moment mami thought she killed but she was wrong in came from the shadows so fast she couldn't process what happened as it got close to her face then mami herself realized it was the end"

"She wouldn't be able to talk with you anymore she wouldn't be able to eat cake with you or walk home with you and most importantly she wouldn't be able to hold you anymore all those thoughts ran through mami mind knowing she'll never be with you ever again as her fate became more then clear but in some way mami was glad you still didn't come because she'd never want you too see her like this

"I'm sorry"