cooking

felix's pov:
i was scrolling on my phone still, letting hyunjin sleep. the members aren't back yet, surprisingly. it's been a few hours but i guess when you have six people, it takes way longer.

hyunjin started to stir and then groaned. he looked at me and looked back down. i laughed at him as he hugged me tighter.

"where are the others?" he asks, suddenly curious.

"they went out to have lunch," i reply blankly.

he quickly got up and looked at me sadly, "why didn't you go?"

"you were sleeping."

"but you could've woken me up! you need to eat too."

i laughed at him, getting up, "it's okay, we can make something together." he still looked at me with puppy dog eyes so i tried to cheer him up by ruffling his hair.

i grabbed his hand and took him into the kitchen and he immediately smiled.

"what're you hungry for?" i ask.

he sat on the counter peacefully thinking about what to have. "hmm just make whatever and i'll be happy," he finally says, turning his head and smiling.

"i'll just make some soup then," i decide.

when i announced what i was gonna make, he immediately got off the counter and got me everything i need to cook soup.

i smiled at him and started cooking, feeling his eyes on me.

i got the soup prepared and let it sit on the stove for a bit. i sighed and sat next to hyunjin on the counter as the members opened the door.

me and hyunjin looked at them and they looked back.

"hey guys," chan greets. "did hyunjin finally wake up?" he then laughs.

"took him awhile," i sarcastically scoffed as hyunjin put his hands up, defending himself. i laughed and punched his shoulder, and him, being the dramatic person he is, acted like i shot him.

"anyways, what took you guys so long?" i ask the others curiously.

"we purposely took long so you guys could be alone" lee know says, winking at hyunjin.

i looked at hyunjin and he just looked back and shrugged suspiciously.

i didn't think much of it and just looked back at the members who were now laughing.

"anyways, what're you making, felix?" changbin asks me, looking at the pot.

"just some soup, why?"

"can i have some? i'm still hungry."

"oh yeah, sure," i responded quickly.

being honest, i only made enough for me and hyunjin so i guess there goes my food.

once the food was ready i served hyunjin and changbin as everyone went to their rooms.

a bit after, hyunjin came downstairs to get a drink, then looked my way.

"did you eat anything, yongbok?" he asks, sincerely.

"..um, no," i reply, hesitantly.

"why didn't you say you only made enough for two?"

"i wanted changbin to eat something too.."

he just sighed at me and walked over, putting his hand on the back of my head.

"c'mon, i can share with you," he laughs, leading me to his room.

"wait, let me just grab chopsticks and a bowl quickly," i say, rushing.

hyunjin just stands there and chuckles at me.

we got to his room and sat on his bed. he started pouring some of the soup into my new bowl as i thanked him.

we turned on a random comedy show, backs against the wall and eating our soup.

little moments like these are when i'm happiest, when i can just sit there and laugh, it's the best feeling in the world.

i finished my soup and got up off of hyunjin's bed.

"where are you going?" he asks me.

"back to my room, i'm done eating now," i reply briefly.

he just lets out a hum and says goodbye.

-

a few hours have passed and it's pretty late. i'm not able to sleep and have just been scrolling through social media, as always.

i was watching random videos when a familiar one came up. it was from the interview we did earlier that day with the lie detector

"are you romantically interested in anyone right now?" was the first thing the video shown. it was hyunjin's question.

next was his response, "yes, actually."

then, it showed clips of me and hyunjin, analyzing how hyunjin acts around me.

i was confused and decided to look at the comments.

lovelyfelix
HYUNLIX MY LOVES 🫶🏻🫶🏻

broshutup
hyunjin loves felix - seungmin

there were so many more comments like this. i put two and two together by realizing 'hyunlix' was our two names mixed together.

when people mix names together usually they're shipping people or they're just a duo.

i've seen videos of this with me and changbin but i never thought of it as shipping or anything near that.

to figure out what the meaning is, i rewatched the video, paying full attention.

if they weren't meaning it romantically, why would they put hyunjin saying that he likes someone then put me in the next clips?

before i could finish thinking about it, my phone buzzed.

hyunjin <3

are you still awake?

yes

i can't sleep, can i come cuddle? :(

perfect because i can't sleep either :)
hyunjin liked a message