Arabella

A year has went by now, I still can't believe it went by so fast. It's been great of course we all had to get used to each other and have some rules. I am sitting out by the koi fish pond, it's a Saturday and Lydia is out having a girls day with Melody, like she used to do with me, we still go out and have fun Leah and haley join us sometimes. Haley and Brian got married five months ago, and are expecting their first baby, we are so excited for them, well the woman of our family is. Levi and Leah got married right after we got back from the beach, after some crazy guy tried killing the guys. They are trying for a baby too. We have talked about having kids, I am ready we all agreed we would wait for a year, so last night the guys told me they are ready to try. Lydia is so excited about us having kids. I hear a noise and look over my shoulder, all of my guys are standing there in black suits and Lydia is in a pretty black dress. She tricked me she didn't go shopping, I raise my one eyebrow, I have on jeans and a T shirt with my black and white rocket dogs. "What is going on did we have a date I forgot about?" I ask them, they walk closer and then they all get on one knee. Oh my gosh they are proposing. "Arabella I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Lydia along with my best friends." Victor says, "The same goes for me only it took me years to get the nerve to tell you, I love you Arabella and want to spend all my life with you and my best friends and our daughter." Nico says, I am crying so is Lydia, "Arabella I was an asshole to you, for years only because I was jealous and to stubborn to admit I was in love with you, I am done wasting our time, I love you so much and I can't believe you love me too, I am so glad you gave me another chance, I want a lot more years with you and our daughter and all the other kids we have." Colby tells me, I really am crying now.

"Arabella you are my dream girl come true, I still have to pinch myself just to make sure I am not dreaming, I love you and want a long and happy life with you, our daughter and best friends and all the kids you want, oh and our crazy dogs." Carson tells me, they all have tears in their eyes too. "Arabella you know how much I love you, I fell for you when you were sixteen but I knew you were to young for me, then I saw you again at the club and I fell all over again, so will you spend the rest of your life with us and our beautiful daughter and all the chaos that will happen over the years?" Maverick says, then they are get up and step closer to me. "Yes to all of you I want to spend the rest of my life with all of you and our daughter and all the kids you will give me and our crazy dogs, I love you all so much," I tell them, Maverick takes the beautiful ring and puts it on my finger, then he is kissing me, then each one of my guys is kissing me.

"We would like to get married next Saturday just family and friends, I know a guy that will marry all of us, then we can start trying for a baby." Victor says, " Dad please don't talk about trying for a baby with me here it's gross to think about." Lydia makes a sick face, I laugh "Sorry honey I forgot that might bother you." He looks at her, he turns his head towards me and I see he is smiling, "That's sounds good to me, I will have to get a dress and some stuff done, we will need to find a place and plan a menu." I tell them, "We thought we would have it here, we have a big yard and it's close for everyone to come to." Colby tells me, I look at the yard he is right, it's a big yard we would have plenty of room. "Okay so we will just need to get a menu, picked out and tables and chairs, then I will go shopping for a dress." I say, they all agree we go back inside and the guys change clothes and get started on finding enough tables and chairs, Lydia and I call Melody and Leah to come over and help plan a menu. I would invite Haley but she isn't feeling good today, I texted her this morning to check on her.

We get everything thing ready, now all I need is my dress. So I get a simple off white dress with beautiful bead work on it, the straps come down off the shoulders and has a split up the side. I think it's beautiful, and that's all that matters, as Saturday gets closer I get more nervous. The guys seem fine, if they are nervous they don't show it. I'm at the jewelry store picking out rings for my guys, I chose the black ones that I see a lot of guys wearing. I like white gold so that's what they got me with a teardrop shaped diamond, accident with black diamonds.  I pay for them and head to the coffee shop for a coffee, I am sitting at a table by the window facing the street, I see Carson getting out of a new Chevrolet truck, and he isn't alone a dark haired woman is with him, they are arguing, I get up and go outside and walk a little closer, I gasp it's Carson mother, and now that I'm closer I see it's not Carson but his twin brother, they are identical except their eye color. Carson are a light green and his twin brother's are blue. A few months ago Carson got a letter from his mother saying how sorry she was and she was finally clean. She had got addicted to pain pills not long after he and his brother was born, she told him she had tried, she just couldn't do it so she knew Sharon would take him in, she sent money to help and Sharon told him all about it when he was older.

She also told him about his twin brother, his name is Corbin and he is a vet and he is single, Carson got a call from his brother a week after he got the letter. He told him about our wedding and our relationship so he wouldn't be surprised. They talked on the phone for two hours, and have been talking almost every day since. I am happy for him so are the guys, I'm not sure what they are arguing about, I will text Carson and let him know they are in town. Corbin looks like he wants to punch something. I turn and start walking back to the coffee shop, when I hear my name I haven't seen Vicky since I was thirteen, she left not long after I came to live with Alec and Melody. I turn back around and yep she is looking at me, "Arabella?"she is asking like she isn't sure, well I have changed since she seen me last. "Hi Vicky it's been a long time," I say, she walks closer and Corbin follows her, "Oh my gosh, Arabella you were beautiful at thirteen, now you are just stunning." She tells me, "Thank you, would you like to get some coffee with me?" I thought I would give Corbin a break, "Yes I would," she says, "Corbin will you please check us in at the hotel." She asks, he nods his head yes, "Let me grab my wallet," she tells me, "It's nice to meet you Arabella Carson sent me pictures of all of you, it will be nice to meet everyone." Corbin says, "Its nice meeting you too, and I know Carson is looking forward to seeing you." I tell him, so that's how I spend the next hour with Carson mother.